Weird cycle or possible pregnancy?

brieri1

Reaction score
I'm not actually ttc, but I didn't know where else to put this. My dh and I use the pull out method and natural family planning for prevention, so it wouldn't be the craziest thing ever for me to conceive. I'm probably just having a weird cycle, but I really need a fresh perspective because I'm driving myself crazy.

I got my last for sure period on March 14. My next period was due April 12, but I started on the 9th instead, 3 days early. And it was weird. I get a variety of symptoms for pms: nausea, cramping, exhaustion, moodiness. It is usually all gone by day 2 of my period and starts up to a week prior. This cycle I did so much burning, pinching cramping in my hips even though it's usually in the middle where my uterus is, tingling in my mouth and a weird taste and severe exhaustion. I use a menstrual cup and it was never more than half full after twelve hours, normally they are spilling over after 6 hours the first couple days, but it never got that heavy. It was full of ewcm as well and ended after only 4 days, 2 less than usual and the last one was just spotting. I have counted this as my period despite the fact that here I am over a week later and still cramping and still having all kinds of pms symptoms. Even stranger, I'm supposed to ovulate in 4 days and for the first time in a few weeks, I am super dry down there except for a tiny amount of creamy white discharge, normally I have ewcm for almost an entire week before ovulation. I probably shouldn't discuss cervical position because I know it can be so inaccurate, but it's been super low, firm like a nose and closed all this time.

Am I losing my mind? Is this just a weird cycle? I've had 2 kids and consider myself familiar with pregnancy symptoms, but I just don't even know what to think. Is pregnancy a possibility? Have any of you had this experience before? I had ib with my second, but it wasn't like this. Any wisdom is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Have you tested yet? If not than test. That is the only way to figure out I'm guessing. Good luck!

xx

I would go ahead and test if it has been that far since your last "period". It sounds like a lot of weird things were going on, and some could go either way. When in doubt, go see the doctor just to make sure there isn't anything wrong if you aren't pregnant.

Hi everyone, My last normal normal period was on march 17th and it lasted around six days with heavy bleeding on the first days and hard cramps, but now i got my period on the 20th this month with mild cramps and light bleeding, so light that after sleeping more than 12 hours with the pad, the blood couldnt even fill the pad, but with small clots, sometimes the blood stop coming and i can only see it when i wipe after wee sorry tmi. Before this weird period coming i had so many weird symptoms that i have never experienced before like headache, nausea, lack of apetite, being dizzy and light headed, i even hate my favorite food now. I had sex with my fiancé without protection on my most fertile week and he is super sure than i am pregnant. I dont know what to think i heard that if you have your period it means that you cant be pregnant, but i know my body and i feel like i am, maybe it's my mind playing tricks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->