Weird cycle. ..which would you go by??

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
FF is predicting an 11 day luteal phase with AF starting on CD 22 (VERY abnormal for me as I run 26-28). Today is CD 16 for me and 6DP. My other app is projecting a normal AF start CD 27..... which would you go by??? My one concern is that I had fertile cm very early after AF.. like 5 days. .
My last LPs have been around 11 days... Could this be the reason for the early cycle? ?
Has this happened to anyone before?

lol bueller. Can I see your chart by chance?

Heres the calendar. So the light green was Ov day. The 2 pink boxes are predicting AF.. the following pink box (2 wks) is my actual AF day rhat the other app is also saying AF should be here.

Thanks for responding! :) I'm glad you got the Beuller reference... not many do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-10-15-18-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-10-15-18-21.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 7
Couple of questions for you-

Are you entering temps into FF or just using cm to predict your cycles? And also how many cycles have you recorded in the program-is this your 1st or 2nd cycle on it? Which setting are you using on FF-advanced, FAM, research? Depending on how you are utilizing ff it may not be very accurate on some cycles going only off some data you provide. There's so many tools on that program it can be confusing!

I'm doing both. Temps and cm. My pos opk was a dayoff of FF prediction. This is cycle 2 so it is quite possible that this is wrong. . With that said I AM having all of the same pre AF symptoms as last month.. so I guess the only way I'll know for sure is with a temp dip in a few days :( Oh, and it is set to advanced setting

It may take a few cycles to accurately predict your cycle rythms. Also I noticed when ff is on advanced setting it is very much affected by you entering in fertile cm into the data. If your cycles are pretty regular I would just give the program a chance to get to know you and not focus on its predictions 100% right now. The temping of bbt is key (I didn't see that so cannot comment) and of course you sound like you know what to look for there. Good luck this cycle and stick with temping as it's truly helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->