Weird dreams - warning - bit disturbing!

Wow that IS really strange!!

I wouldn't think that it holds too much meaning, other than you are occupied with thinking about the birth of your baby. Dreams are a good way of your brain storting out all the rubbish that is floating around in your head.

I had some very strange dreams about giving birth last time, but haven't hit the strange dream stage yet... but I know it will happen. ;-)
Xxx

Definately, I think my brain must be sorting loads of rubbish right now as I've been having alot of dreams but this one has been the strangest most vivid! I'm sure I almost laughed to myself in my sleep at the woman's advice from the maternity unit on the phone lol

Yes I agree that although odd :haha: it's a representation of your anxieties not reality. Last pregnancy I had loads of dreams about giving birth (also just like that!) to my son at his right gestational age. There'd be this white foetus, you know like a formaldehyde fixed one, I'd be trying to bf. In one I'd put the baby on the bathroom windowsill then realised it would be getting too cold there. I had so many anxiety dreams of various sorts! This time I haven't had any that I recall, I've just started with a tonne of labour dreams this past week. I guess I've been less anxious this pregnancy.

I was up half the night worrying after waking from a dream... I would say I'm normally really laid back about this pregnancy and birth in general but panicked in the night, stayed wide awake for a couple of hours worrying in case baby doesn't turn cephalic in time :( Got back to sleep about half 5 and dreamt I was back at University, doing my viva exam (being grilled on my dissertation in person). I was pregnant in this dream and after the exam, the examiner said it was one of the best pieces of work he'd ever seen and I was doing really well. I went through my life story with him then and said I wasn't going into a research career after all due to being pregnant, but I was really happy, oddly my mother was there too... seemed to ease my worried mind! Bloody subconscious!!

I dreamt that my little girl had really sharp fingernails and was pushing my stomach so hard she was stretching it like a balloon. I started to panic thinking she might break through and was concerned more about her being early at 28 weeks then her slicing her way out of me! Same dream also included her sticking her foot out and I could see she had shoes on with writing on the side. I was hoping it would have her name on it (still undecided about names ) but I couldn't make it out. In the dream I commented to my OH about how weird it was she had shoes on! Crazy mind!!!

You've gone potty love.

I've had a weird see through stomach dream although the baby was teeny tiny and didnt match up with gestations at all.

We're all potty. Clearly.

I dreamt I gave birth last night only it turned out I was being surrogate fir a friend and couldn't keep her. :wacko: It was a lovely birth, on the toilet! Pain free though. :lol:

Not of the not keeping the baby I hope! Wouldn't mind the pain free though I suspect it was more a combination of a birth story I read before bed and the fact that I wasn't actually in labour! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->