weird dreams?

J

JayleighAnn

Anyone having extra odd dreams? My dreams are always crazy, but since being pg, their mad! I keep having ones of going for a wee but I cant wee cause I'm "full" inside, as if the baby is growing inside my vagina not my womb :blush: OH thinks I'm crazy lol

Lol hun i have the weirdest dream to.....dont worry its normal xxxxx

I'm having really vivid and wierd dreams about work, I only remember them when i get in to work, but i wake up in the morning absolutely exhausted!!!

I'm having vivid dreams, have had them for the past 5 nights, and I'm exhausted when I wake up too! One I had lastnight was I gave birth and I was looking at my baby, who was a boy, but turned out to be a clone of my nephew.....In his 2 and half year old form....:rofl:

omg you ladies are crazy ;) It's odd aint it? I've never had dreams that seem so real

Speaking of weird dreams... Last night I had a dream that I was dreaming that I was dreaming... In my 3rd nested dream I was making love to my husband... I woke up from that dream (still in a dream though) and woke my husband up and starting making love to him, and it was 5:30 in the morning (in that dream)... Then I woke up again (in real life this time) and my husband and I had just enough time for a quickie before work, lol!

Your not the only ones.... so vivid!! and wake up feeling sooo tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->