Weird feeling

Ashtong

Reaction score
I had my first real cycle after depo I got my period jan 31st I'm not sure when I ovulated or anything like that but I'm on cycle day 29. All day today I've had some pretty heavy cramps and a "heavy" feeling in my uterus / abdomen. It's so weird. Last period I had I didn't start cramping until I had started my period and so far I haven't had any blood at all just like school glue cm. Has anyone felt like this? It's got me a little concerned

I had weird cramps the 1st time I caught pregnant and I got my BFP 9dpo. Have you tested? It could be...or may be AF on her way...but I hope you get your shiney :bfp:

Thanks! Me too I haven't tested yet I'm out of town but I will if I get back is Aunt Flo doesn't show up!

Hello good luck! I experienced mild cramping and the thought of AF bring 10 days away has given me some hope. I'm also constantly bloated and uncomfortable, extremely tired and having frequent headaches x

Thanks! Today the cramps are a lot better idk what to think!

I totally felt this way the last two weeks, but it was either something to do with hormones or it was in my head because it wasn't a BFP. Sometimes it makes you feel like you are crazy - why do our bodies do such weird things?!

Our bodies are crazy aren't they?! UGH but thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->