Weird itching sensation

TKLong13

Reaction score
TMI .... but I am aprox 4-5dpo and have this itchy feeling on my lady bits.

Has anyone experienced this as a symptom ?

This last 2WW was a real b!tch for me! I got cold sores (haven't had them in years), itchy lady bits (haven't had a yeast infection in years!!) and daily cramps. AF came today, day 27, right on time. The cold sores really led me to believe I could have been PG! Then the itchiness which was super weird for me, too. Nope, nada. Just a bad month :/ I hope you get luckier!!!

i didnt have any itchiness before my bfp but as my skin stretched and grew two months later i was itchy.

I had itchy bits n bobs :haha: - i have just gotten a :bfp: but my stomach also 'tingled' too, like fluttering? and I have suffered with some horrid canker sores in my mouth too, sprinkling :dust: for a :bfp: for you chick x

Yes oh my gosh i just went through that over the weekend. Got a BFN test this morning though. Positive vibes for you though!

Mayb , YAY!!!!! So happy for your BFP . Hope everything works out for you. I had my iud removed last month so my charting and cycle seems strange. I have tested with an opk for weeks now and no (+) yet. I had a regular cycle the day it was removed so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->