Weird !!!! Lol

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
I have been going through baby pics of Dec and I noticed how funny he looks without teeth :rofl::rofl: I think it is now I am used to him having a mouth full it is weird when I look at pics of him all gummy:rofl::rofl: Anyone else feel like this?? or maybe vice-versa, maybe you cant imagine your baby with a toothy grin :rofl: Or am I just a bit:loopy: :rofl:

I find some of Caitlins pics with her teeth just through really weird :lol:

I feel the same. It changed Coltons appearance alot! :lol: He had a big round looking head before teeth! :rofl: :dohh: For some reason, his head doesn't look as round with all his teeth-it like, evens him out.

Jasper has never had teeth, but he's got pretty full lips, so you never see inside his mouth unless he's have a real psycho scream! I laugh when he's crying like that, because I see his toothless gums and they look funny! (gee, I'm a bad mummy, laughing at my crying baby!)

I can't imagine Charlie with teeth, lol! I think he's going to be seven weeks old forever! x

i cant imagine jack with teeth.

I think im gonna miss the gummy grins x

I love the gummy smiles and will surely miss them. :(

i always think its odd seeing her with her two little teeth! x

I miss Caitlyn's gummy grins. She got all 6 of her teeth at the end of 5 months / beginning of 6 months so she has had them for so long I almost don't remember her face without them!

I think it will be weird to see Hannah with teeth :)

Yes, you're right about the teeth but i find it really strange looking at photos of Katie with hardly any hair. She looks really different when she was baldy!

Yes, you're right about the teeth but i find it really strange looking at photos of Katie with hardly any hair. She looks really different when she was baldy!

I dont have the hair problem, Dec still hardly has any :rofl: but I guess when he gets some it will be weird.

Oh and look at your siggy, beautiful xx
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"