Weird ms issue?

Hoping4peanut

Reaction score
So I am a little over 6 weeks and haven't thrown up yet.

Instead, I have been burping a lot. Sometimes if a burp is stuck I feel a little woozy but once I burp it gives me relief.

Well this morning I woke up with waves of hunger. I started drinking water. Had an apple and a glass of milk because I have no appetitie but starved. After eating, I got a huge wave of nausea that sent me running to the toilet where I gagged into the toilet and nothing came out. So I waited a few minutes over the toilet and then let out 3 huge belches.

What on earth? Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a sign that ms is coming or that maybe I have a weird version of it?

I also have this. I feel extremely sick sometimes and think im about to vomit but instead burp and then feel loads better. I wasn't sick in my first pregnancy so im hoping the burps is all it will come to. Sometimes the wind can come out the other end and I get relief that way too:blush: xx

Totally normal - another very burpy lady here :(

Cait....did throwing up ever happen for you or did it stay with the burping?

I haven't thrown up from ms/wind with either baby. But I did remain a bit burpy (without the nausea) all through my first pregnancy :wacko:

I started with burping then throwing up :haha:!

I rdy heaved the entire pregnancy with my first. 5-10 min after waking up but never threw up.

Just wanted to add ladies, that burping is one of the main symptoms of indigestion and indigestion is common in early pregnancy because our whole digestive tract relaxes because of the progesterone! So it might be that :) It's good you don't get the burning sensation and stuff, I've had that more than sickness! But I've figured out if I just have less wheat it's not so bad.

Terribly gassy one here, too. I wait tables, so I have had some embarrassing issues as of late. I try to hold them until I am in an open area, but that doesn't always work

So I am a little over 6 weeks and haven't thrown up yet.

Instead, I have been burping a lot. Sometimes if a burp is stuck I feel a little woozy but once I burp it gives me relief.

Well this morning I woke up with waves of hunger. I started drinking water. Had an apple and a glass of milk because I have no appetitie but starved. After eating, I got a huge wave of nausea that sent me running to the toilet where I gagged into the toilet and nothing came out. So I waited a few minutes over the toilet and then let out 3 huge belches.

What on earth? Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a sign that ms is coming or that maybe I have a weird version of it?

My ms in almost every pregnancy started out this way and then by 8 weeks I'm puking. Even now with the zofran I'm getting the gagging to the bathroom and crazy gas. I was insane for milk between 5&6 weeks but that went away once I started getting sick because I was scared to throw it up. Milk isn't fun coming back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->