Weird pain?!

ale

Reaction score
So out of nowhere I got a bad groin pain as I was laying down and it felt like the pain that I get during ovulation?! I am almost 18 weeks pregnant so I know I'm not ovulating lol:haha:

Round ligament pain! It's the worst! Some of mine have been pretty intense.

It's like in top of my pubic bone is that it?? This is my third pregnancy and I have never felt this pain before. The round ligament pain I get is different from this?

Imo, that's what it would be. This is my first pregnancy, and I have been having them all over. I asked my Dr about the intensity to make sure it was normal, and she said yes that's all normal. If it's something that your not comfortable with, maybe you could give your clinic a call? Just for reassurance!

This is also my third pregnancy and it feels like the round ligament pain is way worse this time. Unless I just forgot how painful it can be since its been a while :haha: but that's what I would say you're experiencing also.

It could be round ligament pain, it could also be pelvic pain. I get pain around my pubic bone (and hips, legs, back etc) that's related to PGP/SPD.

Well i do have SPD. And all this happened while I as laying down like while I was hurting my left leg was going numb. Maybe sciatic nerve but I'm still hurting just not as bad

yes I think it's the RLP. I got up in the middle of the night around 17 weeks and I felt such an excruciating pain I thought omg, the baby is going to come out! And then it went away a few seconds later, and later on I read it's normal.

It lasted for three days!!

This is also my third pregnancy and it feels like the round ligament pain is way worse this time. Unless I just forgot how painful it can be since its been a while :haha: but that's what I would say you're experiencing also.

I'm on my third pregnancy and couldn't agree more, ligament pains are way worse this time!

OP, if it doesn't feel like ligament pains I would ask your MW or OB next time you see them.

I get pains that feel like ovulation pain sometimes too. It's a dull ache rather than the sudden sharp pain that comes with round ligament pain. I think it's just things stretching. I got it during my last pregnancy too.

That's exactly how mine feel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"