Weird... Positive OPK 12dpo

nikin415

Reaction score
I had a bit of right ovary pain this afternoon and it felt an awful like how I feel when I ovulate, so I decided to test, even though my ovulation was confirmed by an opk and FF chart earlier. (I might have just REALLY wanted to POAS, though. I am dying to test, but can't again until Friday).

The opk was VERY positive. I'm supposedly 12dpo. How could this be? What on Earth is the opk detecting if I have already ovulated?

What do you think this means?!?!:wacko:

Did I not ovulate earlier? Am I ovulating at CD 31?!?!

Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated.

Take an HPT!!!!!! If its a for sure pos result on OPK - you could be pregnant! :D Keep us posted!!!!!! Fx'd!!! OOOH IM EXCITED!!!!!!!!

ALso- let me add this- you can get a surge before Af- HOWEVER it shouldn't be a very strong positive- it may be very close to it but not pos. Please test with HPT!!!! PLEASE!!! OPKS can pick up the pregnancy hormone and when it does it gives a pos result. TEST!!!!!! :D Im sorry - Im so excited LOL

Jaycrew, I absolutely LOVE your excitement. I POAS (cheapie) the day before yesterday and it was faintly positive. I POAS (FRER) and it was negative. However, yesterday was the positive opk. So, basically, I have promised myself no more POAS until Friday (af is due then) if the dreaded af doesn't show up.

I promise to keep you posted, though.

Does this happen often? Positive opk = pregnancy?!?!

So weird. How? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->