Weird post pregnancy things?!

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
My son is 8 weeks old, had his jabs today bless him :(

Anyway lately I keep tasting cigarette ash/cigarette smoke in my mouth and throat yet neither me or my partner smoke!

What the hell?!

Did you used to smoke b4 your lo came along? If so maybe it's a type of craving because you are stressed by the vaccinations...?

I suffer with a bad back and preggy hormones making all my ligaments stretchy has helped tons - I find that a bit wierd, you'd think pregnancy would make a bad back worse!

Every time I have a baby my thumbnails split down the middle - it is agonising and makes those tiny cute buttons a bloody nightmare!
The rest of my fingernails are fantastic, growing fast and strong but every time my thumbnails grow a millimetre of white tip they split down the middle to about halfway down the nail -ouch!

I suffer with a bad back and preggy hormones making all my ligaments stretchy has helped tons - I find that a bit wierd, you'd think pregnancy would make a bad back worse!

I had this! Pregnancy was the only time in the past 3 years that I haven't been in pain. I'm even considering TTC now (DS is 10 weeks) so that the pain will go away again. I think I'm losing my mind!

I had this! Pregnancy was the only time in the past 3 years that I haven't been in pain. I'm even considering TTC now (DS is 10 weeks) so that the pain will go away again. I think I'm losing my mind!

!!!! Odd isn't it ::):

Nope! Neither of us have never smoked, it's so weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->