weird problem

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
every time i put my baby down in the bouncy seat or on the play mat he keeps putting his right arm up to his face and poking his eyes or trying to touch his forehead, sometimes he tries to eat his arm. i keep putting his dummy/paci in to stop this.
he gets so upset by this movement- what on earth is he doing?

I'd say let him do it, he's just exploring, but I'm not an expert. Caitlyn's constantly playing with her face now. Just check his nails aren't sharp.

yeah cairans seems to play with his face lol and eat his fingers and hands and arm lol i just make sure his nails are cut :D

its not playing he thinks his arms a boobie, its like rooting? then he starts crying?

Maybe feed him when he is sucking his arm?Thats what I do.Sometimes they just want a little snack sip.

With mine if their not hungry it's a comfort thing I think, (but they eat each other!). As long as their nails aren't sharp im sure its fine

Max has done this many times ans till does ..ive noticed its when hes excited he will move his arms to his face and try to eat them or he hits himself and then gets mad lol

He now has the habbit tring to eat his fist babies are weird lol

Yeah Caitlyn sucks her arms, wrists, thumb. Sometimes she will even suck my shoulder. She's not hungry she just wants comfort.

he is exploring hun... Is normal for him to be doing that... My little ones did the same thing... At the moment katrina is trying to eat he foot and it doesn't matter how much i do she doesn't stop... is just normal baby behaviour.

problem is it upsets him, he cant sit in his bouncy or on the play mat 2 min before he starts with this arm business and within 3 min hes screaming. its so frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->