Weird question, please help

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Ok so I'm due for AF either today or Friday and my boobs aren't hurting at all.. Usually they start hurting a week before AF arrives but this month nothing.... I'm hoping for pregnancy but I thought my boobs were suppose to hurt during that too...........(I have 2 children and I don't remember much about those pregnancies)!!!! The only thing iv'e been feeling for the past 4 days are cramps...... Can someone please tell me what could be going on????????

Sadly, AF symptoms and pregnancy symtoms seem to all be alike. :hugs: The only way to know for sure is to :test:!!! GL!!!

Sorry, I can't help you. I just wanted to let you know that I am going through the same thing now. My AF is due between today and Saturday and they aren't sore at all. Usually they are super sore by now. I had some spotting about 4 days ago that lasted for a few hours only. Hopefully no sore boobs are a good sign for both of us and that we get our :bfp: this month! :hugs:

Lots of :dust:

I had the same thing this cycle, usually the bbs get sore a week before af but this time nothing happened, I got super super bloated like never before and had cramps for a week and a half, I was sure I was prego but then 4 days late and then she showed.
It could have been a chemical preg. but I guess I'll never know. But I am excited to start new with a brand new cycle!! we'll get our bfps its just a matter of time. (and patience) <3

I took so many test and all of them were BFN.... So I guess I just have to wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->