• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weird question!

aragornlover8

Reaction score
I had a salad for lunch and took my prenatal with my meal as usual. Problem is I got really nauseous afterward and ending up throwing up a little. (Sorry if TMI). Hoping it's a symptom, but... the thing is that I'm nervous about losing the vitamin? If that makes sense? I don't want to overload on iron, so I'm not sure if I should take another one to make up for it. Would it be safe for me to get some folic acid supplements in case it happens again?

I'm not sure if any of this makes sense :blush:

if i were u id just wait until tomorrow, dont worry about it today its only a day and im sure some of it got into your system before you barfed, you couldve may well have left it too soon to take it and it mixed badly with your tummy, ive known myself to do the same thing, but fx it is a symptom. xxxx

Thanks! I actually haven't had many issues taking my prenatal with or without a meal. I take vitamins/pills really easily. It was a little rough in the beginning, mainly because the pills are approximately the size of my head! :haha: It's kind of weird that I got as sick as I did today, but I'm being cautiously optimistic.

I'll just wait until tomorrow. I was just kind of worried about not getting the proper vitamin intake. Thanks again!

Thanks! I actually haven't had many issues taking my prenatal with or without a meal. I take vitamins/pills really easily. It was a little rough in the beginning, mainly because the pills are approximately the size of my head! :haha: It's kind of weird that I got as sick as I did today, but I'm being cautiously optimistic.

I'll just wait until tomorrow. I was just kind of worried about not getting the proper vitamin intake. Thanks again!

:haha::haha: lmao they are massive some tablets arnt they!? if its unlike u to puke then you may well be up le duff!! ouuu whens testing date? xxxxx

:haha::haha: lmao they are massive some tablets arnt they!? if its unlike u to puke then you may well be up le duff!! ouuu whens testing date? xxxxx

Wellllll I'm only 10dpo today but I've already tested a few times :blush: . I'm a definite POAS-aholic. I think I got light lines today and yesterday on the FRER, though. Didn't have to tilt the test to see, but they were too light to pick up in a photo. I think this is mainly because it's still so early. I'm going to *try* to wait until 14dpo to test. But we'll see if I last that long.

My last recorded LP was only 10 days, so I actually should be expecting AF today or tomorrow. So far, no signs of her, though.

thats reallly good, a line is a line, id defo test again in a day or two and u should get somethin! GOODLUCK.X

This nausea is ridiculous! I feel like it's a little early too. Maybe I'm just sick :shrug:

nahhh, ive heard ppl saying they felt sick from 3dpo onward and gotten bfps. goodluck! u may well have a bun in le oven! xxxxx:hug:

I hope so!! I'm just afraid to get my hopes up too high. We'll see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->