weird sensation that's annoying me!

MummyNovember

Hubb,DS & DD =]
Reaction score
If I don't wear a bra I more often than not get the sensation that my nipples have leaked. It feels like there's a random cold patch on my shirt where I think its wet but its not! I look an feel my shirt an its totally dry! Anybody else had this? I've had it ages now! I started leaking colostrum at 28wks pregnant with my son but have had nothing with this one yet xxx

I'm having exactly this!!! Its kind of like they feel sticky/damp or something. I did have it with my first from about this stage but couldn't get anything out of my nipples then in the mid thirty weeks I could squeeze colostrum from them and they woud feel wet and damp from time to time. It's very strange I know! Xx

I have had this too!! LOL the past couple of weeks. I will look at my boob in my bra and there is nothing there. I swear it was completely soaked and cold. :haha:

Haha ive had a couple of occasions where ive checked in my bra an the husband is sat there with a raised eyebrow lol I really don't know what it is. Im glad they aren't leaking as its not the most attractive look to rock when U wake up in the morning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->