Weird symptoms?!...

Lynsay

Mummy to Jessica
Reaction score
Hello all!

Just thought I'd share a few strange things with you all, and hopefully get some advice...

I had a MMC in June and the bleeding started on the 30th June. I'm classing that as first bleed...I know it's not a period so therefore I'm not going to have an accurate idea of when I will ovulate BUT me and my OH decided not to use any protection.

We've been doing the deed for the past two weeks (pretty much every/every other day) and now I'm wondering if I have ovulated?

I felt really sickly/nauseas on thurs/Friday and today I've been getting a pulling/prodding pain down from my bellybutton to my pubic bone. My nose has been running alot and I've got that all too familiar exhaustion back?!...

I think I must have ovulated around 12-15th of this month, would I get symptoms this early on?

When can I test?

omg that sounds 2 me like u cud b pregnant i had those symptoms when i was pregnant. i also miscarried in june iv not had af yet as iv continued 2 have symptoms i too have had unprotected and gp told me 2 wait 1 more wk 2 test

I would test now, wouldn't be able to stop myself :haha:

It may show up if you are pg, if not then repeat the test a few days later.

Good Luck

SL

Thanks, I'm petrified tho...I really don't know if my nerves could take being pregnant again. I was a real nervous wreck.

My symptoms stopped completeley and I had a negative test a week later, so that for me was confirmation to move on. I'm going to wait another week then test again. I get two negatives yesterday afternoon. It's really weird because I feel like I did when I was pregnant again...

Xx

I had the same as you 2 weeks after mc. Sure I ov and we bd straight away. Got strong pg symtoms, some faint positive tests but then heavy bleeding a week later and symptoms vanished.

Doc said it could still have been pg hormones making me feel like that or a chemical. Will never find out for sure. I was gutted at the time tho, as I was totally convinced I was pg again.

Really hope this is it for you.

Fingers crossed

SL

I had pretty much the same thing since I MC two months ago. My miscarriage was very early and my next month's cycle was on time, but in the week before my period was due I kept having that pulling, tingling sensation down there like I had when I was pregnant. Early tests were negative and I wasn't too surprised when my period showed up but now I've got that sensation again.

AF is due this weekend and I've got my fingers crossed, but I have no idea if that feeling is supposed to last this long or not. Here's hoping!

All my pregnancy symptoms came back full force just before my first AF was due, but all my tests were strangely BFN... and sure enough, AF came. Talk about getting my hopes up!

Good luck to everyone... but don't be down if AF comes. The symptoms might be hormones still acting up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->