weird taste in early pregnancy

cheryl6

Reaction score
anyone wanna share what weird taste they have in early pregnancy mine at the mo is tasting really greasy even though i not had nothing greasy yuk x

Mine tasted more like I'd eaten a spoonful of salt than anything. Before I found out I was pregant tho so didn't register at first!

A greasy feeling, that description hits the nail right on the head. Mine is like that too. So gross!

i couldnt describe it to the hubby,all i could say was it felt like id swallowed a bottle of oil!!
also gone off eating anything what has got to do with with grease

I don't know what it tastes, but it is weird....

its awful... I can only combat it by drinking hellish amounts of water and caffeeine free cola... and rinsing with mouthwash every 3 hours or so... chewing gum helps.... but drinking tons of liquids seems to help the best its like I have to have something in my mouth constantly or I taste it... gross

When I was about 6 weeks all I could taste was soap for a week or so - a bit earlier on that that I could smell soap on the train, like peoples shower gel! Strange but it's gone now! It wasn't an unpleasant taste but unmistakable!

The other day i had a strange taste in my mouth, only lasted a few hours, cant really pinpoint what it was, sort of yuck mixed with pound coins.. lmao! xx

lol that ones funny!! Yuck mixed with pound coins !! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->