Weird Very Light AF... Any1 Else???

KarmaLeigh

Reaction score
Ok Ladies I really need some advice… Heres whats been going on with me over the past almost 8 weeks…

March 2nd – Nexplanon implant removed
March 9th-11th – Had withdraw bleed (I assume… It was brownish/pinkish)
March 29th – Had a scan showing 2.2cm Dominate Follicle
April 2nd – 6th had Ov type pains and EWCM
April 13th – Had like maybe an hr of pinkish spotting only when wiping then was gone
April 19th – Had very light spotting start only when checking CP/CM
April 20th – Had what I think was very light AF (bright red and was light but hitting my pad just a bit more then spotting)
April 21st & 22nd – Only pink when wiping then tapered off by end of day on 22nd then was completely gone even when checking CP/CM
April 23rd – Nothing at all except really watery cm
April 24th (Today) – Nothing when I wiped but when I checked CP/CM it was bright red but has now tapered off completely and is gone again….
From the time I od I had what looked like glue stick type glue cm but instead of it being sticky it was lotiony (kinda rubbed in between my fingers smoothly) all the way up to the start of the spotting on the 19th and now its more watery oh and my CP has been really high except the 10th of march it was low then went back up high til April 20th it went low again then back up to medium highish and has been this way since that evening. Have taken HPTs and all BFN…. I do not temp because it just wouldn’t be accurate for me since I don’t get up at the same time every day and don’t really get enough sleep to do an accurate temp… Didn’t OPK this month… Any ladies have similar AF??? Or bleeding that ended up with a BFP????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->