Weird Vivid Dreams Anyone?

Azasha

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it has any relation to a potential BFP but i know Progesterone has something to do with it.. So anyway, i was about to cook roasted chicken in which i need to cut the heads off, which yes, falls gracefully into the garbage bin.. And had the chicken in the oven.. then i fell asleep in my dream where i was found in a dark alley, feeling being chase by a troop of really huge carrots with rifles n short legs!! And they were shouting "Get Her!!!" I ran like for my life!! And hide behind a huge bin! Suddenly i heard someone making the "pssst!!! Pssst!!! Hey!!! Hide here!!!" To my horror, it was the chicken head telling me to hide!! :O i did listen to it & hide with it!! And i cld hear the carrot troops pass by! Then i thank mr chicken head for saving me, then i got out only to find a 11feet Red Apple with huge mouth with short arms n legs crying as it tries to place foods in its mouth with its short arms!! I got scared n ran for awhile until i saw a shop that has a baby boy being wrapped in a wax paper n displayed at the shop window! I grab the baby n ran away.. it feels like he was mine.. my boy.. i was so attached to him!! And then i got home, only to find out that my hubs was waiting to make love.. i was like where the hell is the baby boy???

I swear.. it was a rough moment for me to digest.

The chicken turns out well..

Anyway.. anyone has weird dreams?? Im still waiting for a BFP now.. 9 dpo..

I've been having vivid dreams every night for a week or longer, sometimes several in a night as I get up a few times during the night. Still getting a BFN though

I've been having weird dream since Friday or 9dpo. Very vivid and easy to remember. Last night I dreamed I was getting mugged and I wrapped myself around my purse and woke up screaming "NO, I need it!" And trying to bite the guy taking it from me, lol. My DH got startled out of sleep because I actually shouted. A couple nights before I had a dream about boogie boarding and body surfing that was so realistic I felt like I really did it...could taste the salt water, etc...it was amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->