• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weird weekend- lost symptoms for one night

Elizabean

Reaction score
I had a really odd experience over the weekend. Friday night I went out for dinner and we told my dad he is going to be a grandpa :happydance: Was able to stay awake quite late as well, last week I had to go to bed a few times before 8pm, so that was a surprise. I even lost most of my bloat and was able to wear a nice dress. I felt human again!

We got home about midnight, and I hadn't peed for about 6 hours, which was weird. When I looked at the toilet, there was a small black something in the water, not sure if it was a blood clot, but it was black, about 2cm long and really thin, but nothing else. I freaked out and was convinced that as I was awake at midnight, the stuff in the toilet and the fact my bloat had disappeared as well mean something was wrong with the baby. I cried my eyes out, telling DH how scared I was that I didn't "feel it" any more.

I hardly slept that night and woke up really tired. Called around a few private places to see if I could get a scan on Saturday morning but nothing was available so I thought I would wait it out and see what happened, with the plan to go to the ER if i had any bleeding. I had a nap around midday and woke up feeling a bit off. DH made me some lunch and I laid on the lounge not feeling great. DH went out for a while and all of a sudden my morning sickness came back with a vengeance- I threw up continuously for the next 4 hours or so, even my beloved zofran didn't work. Was so miserable, but kind of glad I had symptoms again.

Went to bed early on Saturday night and woke up feeling great on Sunday morning, even managed to vacuum, do some washing and clean the toilets (I was so happy to be able to do this!). Visited my cousins newborn and looked at new kitchens for our house. Such a turnaround from the day before!

I work up this morning and my slightly round belly is back too, after being flat all weekend...

I know they say symptoms come and go, but has anyone experienced a crazy swing like this? Any ideas about the black blob?

O Elizabean i have no idea what the black thing could of been? I do think symptoms come and go though. And even excitement and staying up extra late may change it maybe?

I'm starting to wonder if it wasn't from me and was a thread out of my stockings or something equally ridiculous?

It's worrying isn't it?

I have experienced this though! I was so sick and had horrendous food aversions and was in bed by 8pm every night. But on the 12th October (10 weeks exactly) I got married and I ate all my food no problem and danced until 2am!!!! I have no explanation for it! But boy was I a happy pup! The next morning I was as sick as a dog again! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->