weird?

bana

Mummy to Tristan
Reaction score
So i dont have a girl but sometime in the future hopefully i will have one and im weird and like to have a name from the start.

I was watching the Dutchess with Keira Knightly on on demand on sky and her name is Georgaina in this film, any thoughts? Admittedly it does sound strange first of all but i do like it!?

When I first looked at the named I pronounced it "George-eye-na" which would be a more European (I'm in Finland) pronunciation. First thing that popped into my head was vagina. Maybe no one else will read it the way I did?

*Georgiana hehe (not being pushy and deciding lol - I know the film and it's a typo!)
I actually love it! :flower:
I think it's so pretty and different without being weird - and she could be 'Georgie' for short so it wouldn't be too long or formal :thumbup:
xx

is it said like georgie-arna? i like it :)

Beautiful! Unusual without being too weird or made up. Hope you get your pink bump some time!

*Georgiana hehe (not being pushy and deciding lol - I know the film and it's a typo!)
I actually love it! :flower:
I think it's so pretty and different without being weird - and she could be 'Georgie' for short so it wouldn't be too long or formal :thumbup:
xx

Ohhh that makes so much more sense now! Hehe....I think it's lovely :)

lol so its spelt Georgiana, altho spelt like that i would pronounce it george e ana were as i like george ain a! and i didnt realise but yeah it really is close to vagina but not as close as virginia. (my cuz called this) she neva got teased tho! x

I really like George E ana but not keen at all on the George AINA

lol so its spelt Georgiana, altho spelt like that i would pronounce it george e ana were as i like george ain a! and i didnt realise but yeah it really is close to vagina but not as close as virginia. (my cuz called this) she neva got teased tho! x

Lol. Georgiana (George-e-ana) makes more sense. I like it and it doesn't sound like vagina any more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->