Welcome: Caesarean Section!

Yay!! Pleased to see it

Mizze x

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i started a thread to see if we could get a caesarean forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thankyou thankyou thankyou

indeed a very useful section ! Thank you so much :flower:

this is welcommed development,been hoping for this forum. i had a c-section with my last prego and will have another one with this one as well due to some health reasons.

I now have a link to this section in my siggy ~ to raise awareness of it :coffee:

hi there im new to this site but just to let you know ive had 6 csections and have felt better after each one if thers anything worrying you that you want to know feel free to ask x good luck

hi there im new to this site but just to let you know ive had 6 csections and have felt better after each one if thers anything worrying you that you want to know feel free to ask x good luck

oh wow, ive posted a thread on c sections saying ive had 2 cs and am so scared to try for another baby/section...scared of rupture....please enlighten me.6 sections amazing, are you in the uk too...i take it your one brave lady...did you have any worries? were your pregnancies and sections straight forward.thankyou :flower:

I had a c-section four years ago. My son was breach and big. It went great. The spinal did hurt but it was quick, it was weird being strapped to a table and I could feel the tugging but no pain. My doctor used glue on my scar and it looks great. I scar easy and heal slowly but it has disappeared in many areas.

The only thing I sometimes feel cheated that I did not feel what labor was like and can't relate to friends of mine. But you know what that is ok, because i didn't have to deal with being ripped open or anything like that.

Im habing baby#4 just found out she is breech and we ate scheduling. A c section i had 3 vaginal births so super nervous. Any advice?

This section is awesome. You need to care here more than normal delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->