Welcome Isobelle! :D ( a very long read!)

congratulations.. your little girl is beautiful.. and you look great!!

I wondered where you'd been!!! Congratulations, she is beautiful.xxx

i wandered where you had got too! i was worried you might have got caught up with the riots. Awww hun she is gorgeous and you done brilliantly xxx

Hey honey!! I know, it has been hectic!!! Isnt my son here yet!!! How are you feeling ?? xx:hugs:

its crazy, i had to pass through junction and croydon the day after and it was just, i couldnt believe it! Uhhh no he isnt *cross face* haha butt i did lose my plug today and ive had crampy achey back and belly so i hope it'll be soooon :D the pressure down there is just immense!xxx

Aww Congratulations she is beautiful, I had to laugh when i read your birth story it is very similar to mine waters broke, pessaries, drip!!!! and i had my baby boy 24 hours after you lol how funny all the best with your new baby xx

Congratulations MILF!! Your little girl is gorgeous :) xx

Aww Congratulations she is beautiful, I had to laugh when i read your birth story it is very similar to mine waters broke, pessaries, drip!!!! and i had my baby boy 24 hours after you lol how funny all the best with your new baby xx

i am soooo relieved! xxx

Congrats and well done! She's gorgeous! Love the name :happydance:

i wandered where you had got too! i was worried you might have got caught up with the riots. Awww hun she is gorgeous and you done brilliantly xxx

Hey honey!! I know, it has been hectic!!! Isnt my son here yet!!! How are you feeling ?? xx:hugs:

its crazy, i had to pass through junction and croydon the day after and it was just, i couldnt believe it! Uhhh no he isnt *cross face* haha butt i did lose my plug today and ive had crampy achey back and belly so i hope it'll be soooon :D the pressure down there is just immense!xxx

Sounds like you have not got long to go, you've got my email babe so please stay in touch xxx

congrats hun - she is gorgeous and you look amazing x :flower:

Wow! Thanks for sharing your story. You both look gorgeous!

Congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->