Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

skybluheaven

Reaction score

Members:

1. Jackx
2. Shabutie
3. Augie
4. KellyC75 - BFP
5. iHeartbaby#1
6. Elski
7. Hakunamatata
8. Mrs_T
9. mouse_chicky
10. pichi
11. kellysays2u
12. MackMomma8
13. pixie23
14. LakensMommy11 - BFP
15. Skybluheaven
16. CheerCoach
17. Stacey_Ann
18. LovePurple - BFP
19. Kitty2385
20. Anniepie
21. Vaniila
22. Glowworm00
23. Music81
24. BlueHadeda
25. Iwantitall
26. Puppymom
27. Babyb54
28. Mrs. Gibbo
29. Pipsqueek
30. trgirl308
31. vitfawifetobe
32. xfairyhopesx
33. MrsMcP
34. BabyMaybe917
35. babyfromgod
36. babynewbie
37. baby.love
38. kintenda
39. Sama86
40. vicki.mummy
41. Sichimi
42. Tyler85
43. Babymakestwo
44. MissRedknob
45. Sweetpea
46. Laurgil

Cool, i'll be trying in August so count me in :D

i'm no good at coming up with catchy names though so i'll leave that up to a more creative person :)

Ok great!!! So excited to have you!! can u give us some basic info about u? Age...what u like to be called..so on so forth?

I'm excited to be here :p

My name is Jacky and i'm 23 in July (i'm getting old lol) and i will be trying for my 1st :)

I've spent alot of time around my sisters kiddies so hopefully picked up enough to cope with my own now (3 nephews and a neice) and my brother has just had a little girl- i always forget how small newborns are :o

Nice to meet u im jenna...im 28(no im OLD lol)...I have a soon to be 8 month old and am looking to TTC for #2!!! Im an AP mama (attachment parenting )...I also cloth diaper...I know I know...those seem to be trendy practices now days bc of all the celebs that do it...but I truly believe in these things!!!

Im soooo excited ur here!!!!

Erm let me have a think, fab idea tho!

Autumn Harvests

Autumn Leaves

This is very difficult

:flower:

ETA: I thought of one more: Autumn Waterlilies

Erm let me have a think, fab idea tho!

Autumn Harvests

Autumn Leaves

This is very difficult

Great ideas!!! Can u give us ur basic info too...age..what u like to be called...so on and so on!!! Glad ur joining I hoped u would!!!

I'm Jess and 21. I am engaged to my best friend Paul, and we are getting married in September this year. We have an almost 5 month old DD Amara Lee. I am a SAHM while my OH works away in the RFA as an assistant cook. So the mintue he is home, we are trying! :happydance:

Here are some random facts about me:
- I am 1/4 chinese
- I love the colour Green
- I have 11 tattoos
- I can drive
- I have the In-Laws from hell
- I am MEGA broody!
- I have green eyes
- I wear glasses
- I have a slight obsession with Coheed and Cambria

So yep, thats me. Not that interesting, but I am likeing this group, wish I could think of some better names though!

Autumn Seedlings?

None of my suggestions sound 'wow' enough, I should give up really. :haha:

Yay! We're going to be starting in August as well!

My name is Augie, I'm 25. Going to school! We're going to be working on baby #1!

Jess...those are great suggestions...hey I only came up with one lol so ur doing good!!

Augie...hey and welcome soooo glad u decided to join.

How many of u ladies have facebook????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oo me, I have FB

Name is Jessica Lee Sang, and my pic is the same as on here!

I still think we need a name that stands out. I cant think of any animals that are linked with autumn.

I'll keep my thinking cap on tho!

such a good idea, i hope you don't mind me borrowing your idea for a winter group :) xx

Autumn Fawns?

Fall Fawns?
Thats cute...ill add them it to the list for our poll. I am making a file of all members...I was just wondering if people had facebook so we could start a private group on there to share pics bc its kinda creepy doing it on an open board kwim??

such a good idea, i hope you don't mind me borrowing your idea for a winter group :) xx

Nope not at all!! that way all the ladies have a group for support once they move to ttc...it will be nice to already have some established friends oce we move to the much more populated TTC board lol...like moving from a small town to the big city!!

Yey ~ :happydance: ~ We're getting some lovely members already

Im so glad to Welcome you all to our group & thankyou to skybluheaven for making a great start on our new thread :hugs:

My name is Kelly, I have 2 Sons aged 18 & 7 years & a new Daughter aged 5months ~ I have been with my DH for 15 years & married for 3! :cloud9:

I have had a thought for a name:

~ Autumn Acorns ~

:bunny:

Looking forward to getting to know you all better :flower:

OOO I love Autumn Acorns. Autumn reminds me of squirrels looking for nuts and acorns... Perfect name!

ETA: Once were all up and running we should list all the members in the first post, along with the blinky for all members to use.

Some acorn babies! :cloud9:

Attachments

• acorn babies.jpg
    acorn babies.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member