Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

What happened to Autumn acorns? Did it not make the list?

:flower:

Ok ladies in all seriousness.... if u have a facebook please share...if ur not comfy with that maybe u could create one just for ur buddies here. I have been part of these types of groups before last time i was ttc and while pregnant and now im in a playroom group with other babies born during the time of my daughter...

There are gonna be things that u wanna say or share at some point on this journey that u wont want to be on a public open board where any weirdo can see it. So it is my idea to make a facebook group that is private....like a Secret Garden...this is where we can share all the details and pics that we want without having to worry about everyone in the world knowing!!! KWIM?

Take it into consideration and tell me what yall think!!!

We want feedback on ideas...we want everyone involved!!! It is important to us that we know exactly how u ladies feel!!

Just wondering is any of you ladies have any names picked out ready, or you have a list of names you like?

Facebook is a great idea. I'm not going to post my FB link here but I will PM you girls!

All my family are from Portsmouth, Shabutie :)

I'm on FB, I'll go with the majority with whatever really, I'm happy to join a group etc...

Hi guys, can I join you??? Just found the thread. I was guna be TTC around 20th August, but may have to wait til 22nd Sept :)cry:) due to taking malaria tablets for my holiday in August. But...both still count as Autumn/Fall -Yay:yipee:

Hey found you guys :) Count me in, i'm WTT until august! ! I love autumn harvests and autumn acorns so far :happydance:

Yeeaaahhh u joined!!! I hoped u would!!!!

Aww thanks for the invite, it's a great idea!

Been thinking of some group names

Perfect Pumpkins
Precious Pumpkins
Proud Pumpkins
Anxious Acorns
Amazing Acorns
Pumpkin Harvests
Autumn Stars
Autumn Angels
Fall Fantasies

Just wanted to try and contribute :blush:

To go along w/ this list, I would like to add:

Autumn Harvest
Harvest Moon Wiki Article
Harvest Moon Mamas
Preggo Pumpkins

I'm on FB, I'll go with the majority with whatever really, I'm happy to join a group etc...

Ah thats cool, do you get to see them alot? London isnt too far away.

Hi guys, can I join you??? Just found the thread. I was guna be TTC around 20th August, but may have to wait til 22nd Sept :)cry:) due to taking malaria tablets for my holiday in August. But...both still count as Autumn/Fall -Yay:yipee:
welcome!!! wed love to have u!!!

Conversation is also a lil easier to follow on facebook buc it can be broken down per conversation...know what i mean...that way someones post wont get lost so easy in the mess lol

Ah thats cool, do you get to see them alot? London isnt too far away.

Well most of them have all migrated up this way now but there are still a couple of cousins and great aunts/uncles down there so I do head down to Copnor/North End to visit occasionally!

Conversation is also a lil easier to follow on facebook buc it can be broken down per conversation...know what i mean...that way someones post wont get lost so easy in the mess lol

So are you saying to not have this group on B&B and to have it on FB instead? Or are we having both? Sorry, since I had a baby my brain doesn't grasp simple concepts as well as it used to! :haha:

For those trying in September/October, there is already a group called "Planting Pumpkin Seeds" and here is the link. It is hard to find because it got moved, but it's there!

Yes still on both...but if u have something really important...private or u just wanna go there u can knim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->