Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by Wobbles, Mar 25, 2011.

1. mridula

mridula Well-Known Member

Btw when was the first day of your last period?

2. NinaVan

NinaVan New Member

Hi ladies,

We have been trying for 6 months with no luck! As newbies, we feel very overwhelmed!

I ovulated on 21/03 and my period was due on 2/04 but nothing yet, which got us very hopeful. However, I have tested since the day of my missed period only to get negative results and am currently 18 dpo. HELP!? Am I missing something, should I be worried?

Keeping you all in my prayers ☘

3. MyStephanie

MyStephanie New Member

Hello everyone my partner and l are going for our first home insemination starting in July so we are happily engaged after two years relationship now we are ready to start a family. Baby dust to everyone.♥️

4. MyStephanie

MyStephanie New Member

Hello have anyone became successful doing the home insemination

5. Pupmomma

Pupmomma New Member

Hi Everyone,
    I am new to this site so please forgive my lack of acronym use.. I am still learning! Anyway my husband and I have been trying for 4 years. We are both healthy and I have just started being under the care and advice of a fertility doctor although we have been trying naturally first. The last visit I was at she was surprised for my age.. 40 that I was so healthy and everything looked good. I had a 2mm follicle starting to grow so she said yes go home and try. We had sex every other day until the day after I believe I ovulated. Today I was 5 days late with lots of early signs such as sore full breasts, abdominal twinges and pinches, heart fluttering, hot flashes. Even my husband noticed the absolute changes to my boobs which are usually very small lol.. I am slim and a runner! Anyway today I woke up with a few small spots in my underwear and I took another test anyway which I’ve been taking since I “felt pregnant” the blood was red and there has been a few darker clots. I’m getting the pains like implantation cramping and I never have PMS cramps. Today I would be 15/16 days dpo. I’m so exhausted and sad I don’t know what to do the flow is on and off and always more when I go pee and almost nothing when I’m just sitting. I have not had a single positive test so I don’t know what to do and my periods are always 24-26 days apart like clock work and today was day 31. I do have a bleeding disorder I was born with that cause my body to have low clotting factors. Does anyone have any words of wisdom or advise ? thank you very much !!!

6. DestinedMom

DestinedMom New Member