Well, back in here after daughter passed away

oxSarahxo

Angel Jessie,1M/C, Preg!
Reaction score
Well, after Jessica died (my first born) when she was 7hours old back in October... I'm back in here until about April I think...

I had an emergency C Section when I was over due so I have to allow my body time to heal before getting pregnant again.

So, here goes... Fingers and toes crossed next time is a happier outcome.

:)

:hug:
I read your story when you posted it. All my love to you and your family!

i'm sorry for your loss take care xx:hug:

so sorry for your loss, good luck in april take care.

Thank you... I'm genuinely terrified but I just have to take the leap of faith I suppose and hope like mad that everything will work out eventually. :)

So sorry to read about what happened :hugs: Wishing you loads and loads of luck for when you start TTC again.

Wishing you all the best in your future pregnancy hunny. Little Jessica touched the hearts of many people world wide and will never be forgotten xxxxx

Wishing you all the best in your future pregnancy hunny. Little Jessica touched the hearts of many people world wide and will never be forgotten xxxxx

I second that. God bless and good luck for April xxx

:hug: I'm so sorry for your loss. I read your story back in October and you and your family have been in my thoughts.

All the very best to you in April. :hugs:

Just to clear up the confusion, Matthew (Jessica's Dad) left after she died... He is not my partner these days. Things went very sour between me n him, he walked out sayin he didnt love me n only stayed cuz he was trapped by the pregnancy n didnt wanna get shit for leavin me when i was pregnant.

After that he told me at her grave the reason itd never work was cuz i wanted jessica and he didnt.

So, just a quick update there.

best of luck with trying again in april sweetie take care:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wishing you all the best for April

Thinking of you hon. Your story did in fact touch our lives. Best wishes in the future. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->