well bleeding has stopped time try again!

girlibird

Reaction score
well hoping when they say your fertile after a miscarriage its true, just wanna be pregnant again want another baby so badly .. well the bleeding has stopped today so going to start ttc again wish me luck everyone x

Good luck, lots of babydust your way! :dust:

Good luck! :thumbup: We've started ttc straight away again too. xxx

ebony..started again last night goig to have to jot down dates etc as not waited for another period!! so assuming today is 1dpo lol... hoping to get another bfp very soon...only way i can get over this loss :( only prob i have is i will need to buy a test to see if it says neg yet, as dont want to get hopes up in 14days time grrr

ebony..started again last night goig to have to jot down dates etc as not waited for another period!! so assuming today is 1dpo lol... hoping to get another bfp very soon...only way i can get over this loss :( only prob i have is i will need to buy a test to see if it says neg yet, as dont want to get hopes up in 14days time grrr

Good luck. We didn't wait for AF either and I'm 7dpo today. Did hpts till they went nearly blank (took 2 weeks) and did temping plus ovulation tests. i'm a sucker for all that poas malarky. xxx

After my first mc we got pregnang the next month with my sweet 6 yo DS!! I am so greatful to have him! I too m hoping that I become pregnant again quickly following this mc. Hugs to you!!! Lot of babydust coming your way!

thanks its just hard trying to know if you have indeed ovulated lol.. so im going by bedding date.. we decided to have it couple times till my af shows so thatt we can go by those dates and when af starts if it does then can go by that..

so at the min im now 2dp sex lol

thanks its just hard trying to know if you have indeed ovulated lol.. so im going by bedding date.. we decided to have it couple times till my af shows so thatt we can go by those dates and when af starts if it does then can go by that..

hi ya hun, i've popped in here as its exactly a year since i had my mc and here is where i want to be today, but i saw your post here and thought i'd give you my charting tips if you fancy? a friend of mine gave me 'toni weichlers, takeing charge of your fertility' book last year after my mc as we started trying again as soon as the bleeding stopped. to say i learnt a hell of a lot from reading that book is a total understatement and i'm convinced had i not started charting then i wouldn't have had a clue when i was most fertile and i'm sure it would've taken me much longer to get my bfp, i got mine on my 3rd cycle and i'm 2wks away from my edd.

anyway i'm here most of the day if you want to ask any questions?

hi ya hun, i've popped in here as its exactly a year since i had my mc and here is where i want to be today, but i saw your post here and thought i'd give you my charting tips if you fancy? a friend of mine gave me 'toni weichlers, takeing charge of your fertility' book last year after my mc as we started trying again as soon as the bleeding stopped. to say i learnt a hell of a lot from reading that book is a total understatement and i'm convinced had i not started charting then i wouldn't have had a clue when i was most fertile and i'm sure it would've taken me much longer to get my bfp, i got mine on my 3rd cycle and i'm 2wks away from my edd.

anyway i'm here most of the day if you want to ask any questions?

argh brilliant thank you :).. well its been two days since we bedded nd im getting sharp left sided pains hoping that may mean i am ovlating again, 2 weeks ago at my scan when i found out i had a blighted ovum the dr said he saw a flow in my tubes and thinks its me ovulating, well i had these pains then and a bit of blood hence why i went for a scan, so fingers crossed im ovulating again :) so bedding again tonight. dont know if its safe 2 days after a miscarriage has ended but im going for it, if my bodys not ready i should not conceive. so fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->