Well ..... Bleeding :(

MrsWhy

2nd time mom :)
Reaction score
Hi,

Woke this morning feeling fine then at 10.30, went to the bathroom at work to find blood. Pinky to red blood (tmi I know)

I'm just under 9weeks pregnant so panic stations - been to the hospital and they've done a test and found out I'm still showing as pregnant. Have been discharged from the hospital now even though I'm still bleeding. I have no cramps though

Now have to wait to see the midwife tomorrow

I have everything crossed that I haven't lost little one
:cry:

Just wanted to wish you good luck! Plenty of people bleed in the first trimester, and it isn't necessarily bad news. Fingers crossed for you. Put your feet up and try to relax til you find out what's going on. :hugs: Hoping for the best xo

I had a tiny bit of pink/red blood a week ago, turns out it was because of sex.. could it be that? hope everythings ok! xx

Hi i also started bleeding a little around 6 weeks. Along as the blood isnt bright red and you arent having severe cramps youll hopefully be ok. Got everything crossed for you hun i know how your feeling xxx

I had a bleed similar to you at just gone 9 weeks which was bright red and was scared stiff when I was pregnant with DS. They did an internal and said cervix was closed and then had a US the next day showing bubs all ok. They couldn't explain why it had happened but I didn't have any other bleeding for the rest of my pregnancy and all was ok, sure it will be the same for you hun...keeping everything crossed for you :flower:

Sometimes the blood flow becomes so great that women become engorged and it needs to release. Drink lots of water, rest, ands try not to worry or check yourself in the bathroom every 5 minutes (I know...so hard). Did you have n erly scan?

Just wanted to wish you luck and share with you my experience.

With my first pregnancy I bled around 6 weeks and was told at an ultrasound that there was an empty sac, nothing had developed and to expect to miscarry in the next few days. I was to go back for another scan in 2 weeks.

Over these 2 weeks I continued to bleed, bright red, heavier than a period. Accompanied by horrendous cramps that brought me to tears (with pain).
When i went back they told me everything had developed as it should and looked perfect. :0 DH cried and i couldnt speak.

My son was born perfect 8lb1.

Now I am pregnant again and had the same bleeding at the start. Then when i thought I was past the crucial 12 weeks i started to bleed at 13 weeks. Again everything was fine. I had a bleed once every 1-2 weeks until i was 20 weeks pregnant and they couldnt tell me why. I am now 31 weeks pregnant, had another tiny bleed last week but everything is ok.

So just try to rest and not worry if you can (easier said than done i know-i spent hours and hours on forums reading what others had experienced!). Its not always the worst.

I wish you all the luck in the world. xxx

It's scary to see the blood, but it may not mean anything is wrong- so try to relax for now. I'm sending prayers your way!

I had 3 weeks of brown spotting with this pregnancy and 5 weeks of bright red spotting off and on in my previous pregnancy. I know it's scary but it can still have a great result. Did the ER check if your cervix was still closed? Good Luck to you!!!

Hi,

Thanks everyone for the comments and wishes.

I had an early scan at 6 weeks and 2 days and we saw the heartbeat and everything.

Today at the hospital they prodded my stomach a bit but didn't check to see if my cervix was still closed or any other type of internal exam

Have had some twinges now and a couple of clots so although I'm trying to stay positive it's hard.

xx

Good luck with the midwife tomorrow x

Good luck hun i hope everything is ok :hugs: lots of women experience bleeding and it turns out to be fine, try not to worry too much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->