well didnt expect that! being induced.

Epidurals are amazing. I tried all natural best I could, but my pain tolerance level I just couldn't take it anymore. Not hating myself though. Proud I made it to 3 cm with pitocin and a cervix that was NOT ready. I'm so tired so sleeping as much as I can. Was 4 cm dilated and 80%effaced when he checked me after epidural. Coming right along.

Now 90% effaced and around 4 or 5 I'm excited. :) dozing off now been sleeping on and off exhausted so trying to get as much rest as I can.

I'm at 5 cm dilated now he stretched me as far as he could and I had a TON of water pour out, now got a catheter in and I've started leaking amniotic fluid so yay for progress! Pray/send positive thoughts fora vaginal delivery ladies, with my condition a c section would.not be good.

Woooohoooo!!! Sending positive thoughts your way!!!

Now at 7 cm and still only 70 % effaced but he had me push him down a little bit and now I'm resting eating a popsicle.

Well birth plan didn't exactly go as planned, at 7 cm dilated and 70% effaced my cervix was swelling and he was pounding his head so they decided to do c-section.
At 11:53 pm Russell Lee Pike 4th was welcomed into the world at 9 lbs. 1 oz. And 21 inches long. :D
I am over the moon :cloud9: he is so beautiful will update with a picture as soon as I can.
<3
Good luck to bump buddies Amsan and October2013, y'all got this! Even if your birth plan doesn't go as well as you want. :)

Awwwww that's so exciting congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!!! That's the same weight my daughter was and almost the exact same length!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->