Well, drat!

DotCom

Reaction score
Just this cycle I started taking OPK's, yesterday was CD9 of 27, and I thought it looked pretty darn dark but still negative. DD and I BDed, anyway, for funsees, so I guess if there was an egg to catch maybe we got it? But this morning the test line was faint again. Pooh. I wish I would've taken pics for second opinions. Do you think it's too early for my egg? I thought it was. My temp this morning was only 97.4.:shrug:

I find that my OPKs sometimes seem to be getting darker, only to have the next day's look fainter, and then the following day it could be super dark again.
I think you're probably yet to have your LH surge, I'd continue to take them at least a couple of times per day and hopefully you should see your positive soon.

Thanks. Also, in my first post I wrote "DD" where I meant "DH". Yikes!

hey I am also facing this. I have 26/27 days cycle and its my CD13 today. Im using OPK and BBT for the first time. Mine was darker on cd11 and 12 and i thought Im getting close to a + OPK but todday on CD13 its again faint. I think for a 27 day cycle, we probably ovulate on CD11-14 so if you are on CD9, you still have hope to get a + opk in few days. :flower:
Im continuosly having light ovary pains specifically on left one. Do you chart BBT? Here is my link to FF chart. Im pretty new to all this charting etc so still waiting for FF to give some results. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36a54e
Hope we get a + OPK and then a + HPT this cycle :thumbup:

Don't worry, CD9 still seems pretty early for ov in a 27 day cycle. So I doubt you missed it. Many girls (me included) have opks that get darker and lighter randomly before turning super positive. I would guess you probably ov around cd 13-17. Keep testing!! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->