Well, here's hoping for next time!

Shelley71

Reaction score
It's been an eventful and stressful month.

I never did ovulate, at least according to my temps and monitors (monitor never got past high, and went back to low yesterday). AF is due Thursday. I took a test yesterday before my surgery (wasted a digi) and they did one as well before the surgery. Wish I had thought of that before wasting mine! Both BFN, of course - I didn't expect a positive.

I put in a call to my OB's nurse today; I'm waiting to hear back from her. I'm going to let them know what's been happening these past four months, and that I did not ovulate. Hopefully, they'll let me come in and do some testing even though it hasn't been six months yet.

I'll update once I get the call! I really hope they don't make me wait two more months!

Awk Shelley,sorry to hear your having a crap time of it,hopefully the hospital will fit u in quick and u get your bfp soon:hugs::hugs:

At least you are being proactive - here's hoping they will give you some help or do some tests - although if they do make you wait 2 months its not too long!

:dust:

Aw hun sorry to hear that x

hopefully after surgery and getting in touch with ur OB's nurse you can find out whats going on xxx

take care xxx

:hugs:

Sorry for the BFN :hugs:

At 40+ I'm surprised they have you waiting at all. Have you thought about seeing an RE? There is a lot more they can do to help with lack of ovulation than a regular OB can. A lot is beyond the expertise of OBs and an RE would likely be more aggressive with treatment for you.

That's a real shame Shelley. :hugs: Let us know what the Dr has to say.

Sorry to hear that too, I also got BFN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->