Well I finally went to the doctor..

Chelsie

Reaction score
So after not having a period since November 25, and all BFNs on HPTs I finally got in at the doctor! She did a normal pap and all that fun stuff.. said everything looked good. After stopping birth control I have gained about 30 pounds right away. She believes my ovaries are getting "lazy" with the weight gain and suggests just trying to lose some of it. However, she did do a pregnancy test so I am now waiting the results. She said my uterus was small so if I was pregnant I would only be about 8 weeks. I'm sure my results will be negative, but I'm still antsy!! So now I wait.. :) Still going to pray for that BFP :)

Fingers crossed for ya girl... hope you get some answers soon!

Best of luck ;)

Good luck! =)

I just realized were both from Ohio, lol. Also forgot to mention that I too had an absent period from August until December. Only reason it showed was because I was given Provera and that brought it along. But now it sucks because I'm still waiting for it to show again!

I hope that you have a BFP!~

Have you had irregular periods before? Before I was on BC I had extremely irregular and heavy/painful periods. I am assuming it's just going back to being like that since I have been off the pill. My mom has endometritis so I was wondering if I maybe have it too (it's hereditary) and that causes irregular periods. If that was the case I would just have to get my fallopian tubes scraped clean. However she didn't seem to think that was the case.

I have been looking up uterus sizes. Apparently before you are pregnant your uterus is the size of your fist, but by 6-8 weeks its already teh size of a grapefruit. She told me my uterus was small so if I was pregnant I would be around 8 weeks.. so isn't that still larger than what it is supposed to be? I am reading into it too much I suppose lol.

Where in Ohio are you from!?!? I'm in Mercer County.. I believe you're the first person i've seen on here from Ohio as well! haha :)

Good luck hun, hope you get some answers soon :)

I used to have between 30-35 days apart from eachother. All of a sudden they started going all wonky on me, totally stinks too. I mean it was just lovely not having any cramping, bleeding, bloating etc... but it doesn't help when you're TTC. LOL

They did testings of course, blood work..etc etc and everything looked fine for me. The only thing is I have a tilted uterus. But now since it seems as though AF isn't showing on her own again, might need more testing done. YUCK... but when I go back in April, doctor said that she may put me back on Provera & possibly Clomid as well. (Clomid is scary though without the proper monitoring of course)

I always seem to over obsess about TTC too, sometimes I feel as though that's all I'm thinking about! I try not too, but it's just not easy! Especially not easy when your younger sister is pregnant and she has NO business being pregnant either. Maybe that's why my period is magically gone, because it's so stressful. LOL Which August is when she found out, so maybe it would add up. :dohh:

Oh and I'm in Summit County, Northeast Ohio. Sorry that was such a long response!

Oh my I know exactly what you are feeling!! Well my periods were regular while on the pill and that was absolutely amazing, and yes although I love not dealing with a period every month it definately sucks while TTC..

And whats really weird.. my 17 year old brother just told everyone at the end of November/Beginning of December that he got a girl pregnant and he only had a one night stand with her.. they can't stand each other!! And how convenient I have not had a period since then! I never made that connection! How weird!

Good luck with everything though! I hope you don't have to go back on all that.. Never know, if I don't get my period in a month I will probably be on all that too! :( Lets hope we both don't have to worry about that and just get our darn bfps already hah

I suppose I just let things get too me WAY too much & easily. The kicker part about the whole thing is that I get to help plan this Baby Shower. Totally not fun though, I just keep telling myself it's not for my sister its for that child in her belly. That can't afford, and her boyfriend that is jobless just like her. I'm going in a totally different direction, I better quit. It just completely irks me!

Anyways, how long have you been trying? If you don't mind my asking. We've been trying since about November-December of 2009.

I really hope I don't need that medicine again as well, I couldn't believe how much it made me bleed. I was changing my pads like every hour. But then I did not have a period for like 150+ days before it. LOL Hope you don't need any medicine either. I really hate that I have no clue why my body is acting up. At least if there was a reason I'd feel a bit more at ease, that sounds silly doesn't it? LOL

We have been trying since August of 2010.. not too long although it feels like eternity! I needed a yearly exam anyways so it just kind of worked out great to ask why I haven't had a period in 2 months. I can't believe I still haven't gotten a phone call!! It was just a urine sample it shouldn't have taken very long! ughhhhh.... lol :)

Yeah that medicine sounds awful ! If not TTC the no periods would definately be a perk for that long hah:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->