Well I have officially had the dreaded "Swine Flu"

A

anothersquish

Yeap, thats why its been quiet this last week :haha: Id been in hospital the week before for some tests on my heart as Dr had heard something he didnt like, Id been ill for almost two full weeks and although Dr who came round did say it looked/sounded like swine flu he wasnt sure as my OH was fine and my son had been ill but only for about 3/4 days and not ill enough to stay off school.
Typically I stayed in my house hoping Id be better but ended up with severe chest pains and being unable to breathe last Saturday in the middle of the night. I got a blue flashy ambulance ride and everything :blush:
Not been a very pleasant week, struggled to breathe, not helped by baby in the ribs constantly, horrendous headaches, fever...you name it. Still not very well but I was well enough to start feeling like I was going nuts in the hospital with NOTHING to do but stare at the ceiling so yesterday I asked to come home and today they let me under the proviso Im very good and get plenty of :sleep:
I also cant quite get my head around the fact we have hit 36 weeks today....one more week til we can have our homebirth! Though Im hoping he hangs out in there longer as I still feel pretty rough and very drained, not sure Im strong enough for a long labour just yet!!

Hope everyone here is well, congrats to anyone who has given birth since the weekend, sorry I missed it!

Oh dear doesnt sound pleasent at all :(

Hope you feeling better soon :hugs:
not long until your little one here, hope your back to normal for the birth :flower:

xx

Oh gosh , I'm so sorry to hear your ill and it sounds very frightening . Get plenty of rest so you'll be feeling strong enough for your home-birth . At least its not too far away

How awful!
Hope you start feeling much better soon - get lots of rest!! :hugs: :hugs:

glad your feeling better and at least u'll be able to tell bubs he/shes been in an ambulance with blue flashing lights when he/she's born - get all the drama out of the way now so that the birth can go ssmoothly :)

Get lots of rest, definitely sounds like you need it! Hope you're much better soon :hugs:

doesn't sound fun at all! hope you feel better soon!!! :hugs:

Sounds horrid, glad you're feeling better, make sure you get loads of rest and take care.

Thanks everyone, Im sure every hour Im home I feel MUCH better...I hate hospitals. I spent my evening laughing at/instructing OH how to put the christmas tree up....leaving a bloke to put up a 7ft high 5ft diameter artificial tree has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. Only took him about 3 or 4 hours.....without the decorating!!!

glad your home, hope u feel loads better soon! hehe, hope hubby gets the decorations up a bit quicker then :D lol x

You poor thing. :hugs: Fingers crossed you'll start feeling a lot stronger soon and baby will hang on in there for at least another week so that you'll get your lovely home birth. :flower:

Hope you're feeling better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->