Well I was impatient and tested....

Louppey

Reaction score
And obviously it was BFN :(

It wasn't as upsetting as I thought it would be! Mainly because I knew it would be BFN. I'm only 9dpo & I didn't use FMU as TMI but I went for a wee at 5 this morning when I made hubby a cuppa & I tested when I got up at 7.30.

I don't know why I done it, I just woke up with mild period cramps today & felt so out of control not knowing...

Going to TRY not to test til Sunday now... With FMU!

hi 9dpo is stillreally early hun i wouldnt take that bfn to heart honestly ;)

well i caved too......sed wudnt test till 2morrow again when af due , im 12dpo now and bfn :( but boobs are fuller and sore to touch???? dont get it??? and ive not been moody as i do get leading up to af......not gotten full on af cramps ....just dull aches ???
if not preg then my body is playing a real bad trick on me lol

good luck hun and re-test soon :)

Wahheeyy.
9DPO is REALLY early!
You might not of even implanted yet.
Step back, breathe and test again in 3-4 days.
x

Oh gawd hon if you think 9dpo is bad I am 7dpo and tested with a ic hpt this am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course it was BFN :cry: AND i should know better :dohh: AF was 9days late before I got BFP with my DS and AF is not technically late yet. I am cd30 and my last 3 cycles since ttc have been 34,37 and the last 32days soooooooooo was a right olde bonkers idea!:wacko:

I know am not out yet :happydance: but I still feel :cry: but I have to laugh its quite funny really cause when I do get my BFP I think I will be stunned :haha:

i tested at 6 dpo haha no idea why wasnt even fmu and i had just drunk before i went to the toilet lol

Gawd POAS ADDICTION LOL!

I so wonder what I am guna do when I actually am preggers! I think I will at least use my stock up (at a guesstimate I have 40 opks and 15 hpts!) It would be wasteful not too! he he he

Am sure I will get the urge to poas and do plenty of hpts too- just to make sure I am actually preggers and that there is actually a little bubba in there he he he!

i think once i get a bfp i will want to test every hour on the hour to make sure it does not change lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Me too!!!!!!!!! When expecting DS I got my first BFP when AF was nine days late.....I did test when she was 6days late but BFN! When I got my BFP that eve I went to see my dr and he sent off a urine sample and two days later he rang home and spoke to my DH and told him my test was neg! Well I had tested using a ic and a CB and both were BFP! He told me to come to surgery on monday (as this was a friday!) and he would send off again! Well I refused to wait over weekend and demanded DH go off the pharmacy and purchase some hpts which I then proceeded to carry out and sure enough BFP BFP BFP. I dont think I believed I was actually pregnant until I went on mat leave lol the whole thing seemed sureal lol!

omg that would of been annoying and stressful!! i hope its not like it this time for you!!

i've never been one to be a poas addict but i think my addiction started today, Will try my best not to test tomorrow or on the weekend

After todays BFN I am going (I really mean this lol!) to try and not to poas/hpt! Only a little concerned about sat night we have a party to attend and alcohol may be an issue! I am a worry wort and dont do alcohol, pills (well except ttc pills he he he!) in the 2ww......now I sound like a right drunkard lol! I dont have an issue with not drinking but strongly suspect other people might question this?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Was thinking I might use the excuse of going away on monday and not wanting a heavy night (am sure the ladies will not believe this and will instantly suspect I am preggers!)

Thanks everyone you've made me feel better!

Was feeling a bit stupid earlier for testing, as soon as i'd poas and put it down I thought :dohh: Why did you just do that!!!!!!

I promised myself I wouldn't test til atleast Sunday (pref Tues) so i've failed miserably. LOL!

On the plus side though, since taking the test the AF pains have gone... perhaps I was stressing so much I was just giving myself cramps!!

No such luck for me hon, my dull ache is still there and is now in my lower back too........................I hope this is not AF DAMN!

Oh no! Try to stay positive, AF symptoms are very similar to pregnancy so who knows :confused:

It's not over til the witch shows!!!

FX for you hunny :dust:

Just checking in!

I still have the dull cramps, a lady on another thread described it as a sore muscle feeling/stretching and I think this is a better way of describing the goings on with the addition of the odd twinges and I still swear I feel movement in there! My bbs dont feel as sore just sort of heavy feeling and I still have the ever present cm! Am not sure if this is my month or not am feeling a right mix of emotions right now!

You are not alone - I am 9DPO and I drove home on my lunch break today to test. I don't feel preg other than tired and frequent urination - but that doesn't mean I am preg.

UGH! I hate waiting! I will try to hold off until Monday or Tuesday to test again.

My birthday is on Monday - so a b-day BFP would rock!

P.S. I know my ticker says 12 days until testing, but I ovulated VERY early this cycle!

You are not alone - I am 9DPO and I drove home on my lunch break today to test. I don't feel preg other than tired and frequent urination - but that doesn't mean I am preg.

UGH! I hate waiting! I will try to hold off until Monday or Tuesday to test again.

My birthday is on Monday - so a b-day BFP would rock!

ooooooooooooooo! Couldnt think of a better birthday present hon :happydance: My DH is 40th on wed and would love to get my BFP and tell him on his birthday! Its our 1st wedding anniversary on 13th July (although we have been together nearly 11yrs!) and I keep telling him all I want for my anniversary present is a :baby: lol!

I POAS'd this morning too. An I'm only 7dpo. I blame Lizzie. Hehehe

omg that would of been annoying and stressful!! i hope its not like it this time for you!!

i've never been one to be a poas addict but i think my addiction started today, Will try my best not to test tomorrow or on the weekend

It seems like POAS addiction is prone to those who are new at it, or in the beginning of TTC... it seems the more seasoned women around here have more patience. IMHO...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->