Well....I'm back!...UPDATED.CHEMICAL PREGNANCY :(

TT's

Reaction score
EDIT:- This wasn't a sticky one :-( See my TTC journal for details

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been away for a few weeks, I think that TTC was just getting on top of me a little bit.

Anyway....I'm here for a reason of course!

At 5DPO I had a big blob of milky white CM (really bad, like it soaked my knickers through....sorry tmi :blush:) and I had indigestion 5,6 and 7DPO. Anyway I googled the CM thing and apparently this can be one of the first thing you notice so I'm thinking...:happydance:

I had still been doing OPK's cause I never really got a positive this cycle (fant lines but no definates) and on the Sat night (6 DPO) my opk was positive. (I'm saying DPO cause I'm going off when I normally Ov). Anyway, I'm thinking this is odd and why am I Ov'ing so late? Then I remembered something I read once about OPK's being used for PG testing and I'm thinking..... :happydance: :happydance:

So.... yesterday at 7DPO I did a POAS PG test with FMU and would you belive it..... :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: it wasn't as dark as the controll line but definatly ver visable :happydance: Then at tea time yest I did another OPK (cause that's all I had in the house lol) and it was a really dark positive line :happydance:

I'm really nervous and scared and happy and baisicly an emotional wreck! I'm not even due on af until Sat!!!

Things I did differently this month....

Preseed
Stopped drinking cranberrry juice ( I read somewhere it can cause uterine contractions)
BD every day for the week of my fertile time (sometimes twice :blush:)

Symtoms....
indigestion ALL the time
More than a normall amount of creamy CM for me
last night I had a funny sensation in the bottom of my stomch (where af pains are) it was like a pulling sensation that lasted a couple of hours

I really hope everythings gonna be ok and that this bean sticks like mad!! I'm trying not to get too excited but it's hard not to...

:hug:

TT's

Congratulations!!!

thanks for the info - sending you sticky vibes!!

:hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PREGNANCY TT'S

Nice to see u back Hun - BIG :hug:

:bfp: :happydance: :cloud9: :bfp: :happydance: :cloud9:

https://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1044/1044578lc6sxz35b5.gif

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

Yaya xx

Awwww....thanks guy's :hugs:

Your all soooo ace!

I haven't told anyone yet, just DB...

He was out when I took the test (dropping his little boy off on a school trip) and when he got back in I just said 'guess who's comng to stay at our house in Feburary?' and he said 'who' and I said 'our baby' and he said 'what? how?' and I said 'I'm pregnant' and he said 'how? But how do you know' (lol) I said I did a test and he said wow, really omg I can't believe it! Then we hugged and both was shaking :cloud9::cloud9:

We both wanted this sooo much, I really hope it sticks good [-o<

DB has made me promise not to tell friends and family untill after the 12 week scan ( I don't think I can last that long) I'm sooo glad I can tell my online friends otherwise I'd explode!:hissy:

:hug::hugs::hugs:

Oh honey, I am SO pleased for you

Congratulations

I've just posted a congrats to you hun elsewhere but CONGRATS again! fab news.
ps - where abouts in manchester are you???:hug:

I've just posted a congrats to you hun elsewhere but CONGRATS again! fab news.
ps - where abouts in manchester are you???:hug:

Thanks hun x

I've actually moved now to Preston...I will update my profile I didn't know it was still saying Manchester

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->