Well, I'm back!

I get Wondfos off Amazon for under $20 for a $50-pack, and they're more sensitive than the FRERs, so I never feel bad about wasting them! Hubby just doesn't like me obsessing over whether or not I'm pregnant, and how sad I get if I have a chemical.

Yes! My Wondfos picked up on my successful pregnancy at 9 DPO! My knockoffs lagged about a day or two behind the Wondfos in terms of line darkness. FRERs were always the last to come up positive besides the digitals. FRERs are my LAST choice in pink-dye tests. Bleh!

Edit: Yep, $18.99 for the 50-pack of Wondfos on Amazon (with free Prime shipping), and $13.99 for the 50-pack of Babi ovulation test strips (also with free Prime shipping). Totally supports my POAS habits. :lol:

:rofl: I wish I had restraint to wait until AF is due. And yes, I don't have any faith in FRER now, and probably won't buy any ever again.

My hubby always wants me to wait... but as soon as I hit 8dpo, the tests come out! :lol:

Im the same as you, Dill. Im a tester from 8dpo with ICs. Sometimes twice :haha: What can I say? It helps to pass the time during the two week wait. I dont tell DH. He thinks Im insane lol!

That is great that you have found a midwife that you can use your insurance with. What a relief for you!

Huge relief! Hopefully I click with her.

My insurance kicked in earlier than expected, so the IUD goes in a week!!!

I did the math, and while it's unlikely, it's still possible we could get a BFP this month's cycle! So I started tracking all my signs. Got a positive OPK yesterday, and got my temp dip today, so let the TWW begin!

Thanks! IUD comes out in just 3 days, and it takes longer than that for a fertilized egg to implant, so there's a small chance that it could stick after removal. I'm not super optimistic about it, but it means we got to start sooner than expected, and gets me temping and charting so next month's predictions will be more accurate! :) I'm so excited!

Got my positive OPK on Monday and my temp dip on Tuesday, so I believe I'm officially at 1DPO now! IUD out in 2 days, and I'll start POAS'ing (ugh I am such an addict, I have a problem) in 7 days.

Worst part is knowing that my chances this month are totally minimal but getting so excited anyway! Waiting for my next ovulation will be torture! It's always so hard!

I feel you. My IUD came out June30 and it feels like a lifetime ago. I had LH surge on July 7, but I'm pretty certain I didn't ovulate at all. (I had hormonal Mirena, which I think stopped O for me.) First AF was 7/22, had surge CD7, terrified I o'd early and my cycle was messed up. But thankfully I surged again CD18 (yes that was a horrible wait) and confirmed with temps. Now 8dpo. 45 days or so and I am already exhausted ttc.

Best part about having a oopsie for a first, I wasn't even thinking about it before day of my missed period, lol...

Oh gosh, what an emotional rollercoaster you've been on! Mine is also a Mirena, but I've gotten pregnant twice with it in, and a couple of times with the Mirena before it, too. So it's obviously not stopping my ovulation.

That's crazy! Very fertile, woman. I have no doubt you'll have issue then. Speed up time!

It runs in the family. I have a sister who has been pregnant numerous times while on the pill, too. We're all very good at getting pregnant, but terrible at staying pregnant. :(

But it's been years since I conceived my LO, and my mom has been reminding me a lot over the last year that I'm not getting any younger! She even told me, "If you do decide to try for #2, you might not even be able to at this point." Thanks, Mom.

It's added a whole new degree of stress. So we're not telling ANYONE yet (except you ladies!) that we're even trying. I just don't want the added pressure, or the "sympathy" if we can't do it.

Well I have no doubt you'll have a good fortune. :D I am gonna be in edge of my seat for your tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->