Well, I'm back!

IUD is OUT!!! My new midwife gave me the all-clear for babymaking. ��

Fabulous!! Let tww begin!

Also, lol. Does your uterus feel 'empty' like mine did? I felt it slide out and uterus felt strange all day.

Yes, I can definitely tell that it's gone!

Thank you! I hit 8dpo on Wednesday, so you can bet I'll be POAS starting then. :lol:

Ugh! I started cramping and spotting. I think my body is being weird now that it's not getting hormones from my IUD! :(

I spotted for 3 days after removal. I remember some mild cramping on day after removal, and my uterus felt "tender" for couple of days more. :hugs:

I felt great up until last night! So weird that I wouldn't start spotting until almost 3 days after removal. It's a bummer that I'm probably out for the month. :( I'll test anyway, if the spotting clears up/doesn't get any heavier, as a "just in case," but I'm definitely not expecting anything now.

My concern (and I had this for myself too) is that IUD is supposed to thin the lining, making conception difficult. I know you seem to be an anomaly in that regards, but it makes me cautious. Didn't stop me from getting my own hopes up when I had LH surge week after removal. But looking back, I didn't have sore boobs, which is a big symptom for me after O. So I think I had an anovulatory cycle anyway.

I would just say, go in with a guarded heart. And be like me, say it was Cycle #0 (or a bonus cycle!) and count after AF as Cycle 1. :hugs:

Yeah, I hadn't originally expected this month to be possible, anyway, so this was a bonus try, even though I knew it was unlikely due to the thin lining issue. Still a little disappointing!

And I think it's stopped, and it didn't get as heavy as it FELT like it was going to get. Still assuming I'm out for the month, but hey, if that's all the side-effects I get from the removal, I'll be happy. :lol:

That's how I felt about it... I was terrified I'd be in withdrawal, physically and mentally... Surprisingly went okay. I think mirena worked for me.

I've always felt like Mirena was the best option for me, too, which is why I've had two. :lol: I figure that if I've had as many IUD pregnancies as I've had on Mirena, it would have been a LOT worse on the pill, and the side effects from that are awful.

I was terrible on BCP. Mainly because there were so many with so many hormone levels, and drs want you to use them for at least 3 months before changing, even if your bleeding heavily for a month to the point you're white as a ghost!! :grr: Just no. Haha.

Hey Dill! I remember you from when I was TTC #1. I have a 22 month old DD, and similarly, I said I was NEVER doing that again. Yet, when she was 4 months old, I found myself pregnant again with DS who is now 10 months old. I had a csection with him due to the complications of my first labour.

And..here I am again TTC #3. We are on second cycle & I am around 9dpo. It will be 110% our last baby. I swear all I do is change nappies and get babies down for naps all day, but so worth it :haha:

Good luck!! Hopefully the second time around isnt so bad ;)

Hey buffyx remember me from when we was ttc :p I'm also preg with my 3rd now :D

Back to spotting. This sucks.

:hugs: I feel you. Hormones might be still leveling off.

My temp is still elevated, so it doesn't look like this is an early AF, just breakthrough bleeding from the crazy hormones. And boy am I feeling it. So much crying today! I've been a weepy mess. I burst into tears reading "Dumbo" to my LO. Ugh.

There is a known Mirena "slump" after removal sometimes. Women feel "down" for about a week after. I took vacation from work after removal because I was worried I'd be a mess. :hugs: I hear chocolate helps. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->