Well I'm here! Again! I will officially be outnumbered!

willowblossom

Reaction score
OK so it has been a good few years since I posted on here! We have been ntnp but I suffer from pcos so getting pregnant was never easy for me. The last 2 weeks I have just felt pregnant. After doing numerous tests that all came back negative I was a but stumped! So I put it down to weird pcos symptoms and waited a while. Thought I would test yesterday just in case and there it was! Bfp! I think I am around 5 weeks according to the dates.
This will be baby number 3!
I have a 5 year old son and a 3 year old daughter. I also had a miscarriage December 15 so I am a but nervous this time around.
Anyway just thought I'd so Hi to everyone! :)

Congrats, I have a 4 year old son and a daughter who will be 2 before the baby gets here, we are nervous about being outnumbered.....

Thanks ladies! I'm really nervous about going from 2 to 3. Do any mums of 3 or more have any tips or advice? Xx

Congratulations! I'm also expecting number 3 due in November. Already have 2 boys aged 6&3 x

I'm due with #4 in September. Honestly, I found it harder to got from 1 to 2 than I did from 2 to 3. But I will add that my two oldest were 3 and 5 when LO was born so they were big enough to at least help me out with simple tasks-like getting me a clean diaper and wipes or a new burp rag...

It's an adjustment to be sure but it's not actually that hard.

Me too!! Going from two to three. I'm excited but anxious. I remember all the nights with no sleep and trying to get the baby in the car PLUS the toddler...ugh. I hope it's easier this time. I have a 3 and 6 year old. The toddler is potty trained already so at least I won't have to be washing two sets of diapers this round!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->