Well just one week short of 18 months

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
my period is finally back. Now I can start keeping track of my cycles to plan for baby #2. :thumbup:

Excellent news.... its great having your period back so you can track your cycles. But at the same time its horrible having it back too.... it was great having no periods.

Wow, you went quite awhile without a period. That's great though--I think mine came back right around the 12 month mark and then I got pregnant a couple months later, Lol! Is your signature right about you trying in the summer?

yay great news AF is back, that gives you a good chunk of time to track cycles before ttc :)

Wow, you went quite awhile without a period. That's great though--I think mine came back right around the 12 month mark and then I got pregnant a couple months later, Lol! Is your signature right about you trying in the summer?

Yes, I think we are going to start in May. That way there will be an almost 3 year age gap.

We might be pregnant at the same time again! We are going to start actively trying in April.

That is great news honey!! i will keep my fingers crossed for you! I am also TTC number 2 x

We might be pregnant at the same time again! We are going to start actively trying in April.

I'm debating April, but not sure about a January birthday.

As long as I'm due before April I'll be OK. We already have enough April/May babies in this family. I figure if we start trying in April we will have a little cushion just in case I don't get pregnant right away. Not looking forward to being pregnant in the summer though but at least this will probably be our last.

wonderful news hon! lots of luck to you :flower: we too are hoping for a 3 year age gap :D

As long as I'm due before April I'll be OK. We already have enough April/May babies in this family. I figure if we start trying in April we will have a little cushion just in case I don't get pregnant right away. Not looking forward to being pregnant in the summer though but at least this will probably be our last.

I am going to do everything I can to avoid a summer birthday. Summer here is MISERABLE enough without being hugely pregnant on top of it.

I am going to do everything I can to avoid a summer birthday. Summer here is MISERABLE enough without being hugely pregnant on top of it.

Yeah, no kidding! Last year the AC went out for awhile at the hospital that I work at. I felt so bad whenever I went into a patients room because it felt like 100 degrees.

Yeah, no kidding! Last year the AC went out for awhile at the hospital that I work at. I felt so bad whenever I went into a patients room because it felt like 100 degrees.

By August it is over 100 every single day and stays that way till the end of September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->