Well ladies I'm back..

Garnet

So very sorry for your loss .. I had a mc at 40 years old at 8 weeks and am now successfully 7 months pregnant. Good Luck

Garnet

So very sorry for your loss .. I had a mc at 40 years old at 8 weeks and am now successfully 7 months pregnant. Good Luck

Congrats, maybe you could give us all some advice about how you stayed pregnant.. 2 more months. I had my son at 39/40.

Garnet,

Just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about your loss. I have recently miscarried too and am utterly devastated :cry:

Fingers crossed we both make it through this and get our BFPs

xx

So sorry for your loss Garnet.I am in the exact same boat as you.I'm 43 and currently miscarrying.I'm all up and down with my reactions.When I'm being scientific textbook me I realize fully that it was most probably due to a chromosomal problem and of course not viable,but then the 43 year old trying to become a mum takes over and wonders if I have another chance and if I can go through this again to get there.
If I plan to try again,I'm still just trying the natural thing.My husband and I have said that if I miscarry again,that's it.I just don't have where with all to go through this again and again.I do have a 14 year old daughter and I don't want to lose a bunch of time with her either.

^I am seriously wondering if progestone is the issue?? Sorry that you lost your baby. It is very tiring trying to figure out what is going on...Your whole life seems wrapped around trying to have a baby... I need a vacation....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->