Well looks like I'm here now!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
I keep annoying my husband with baby talk and he said to me : why not!
Although he doesn't seem quite convinced yet. But hey it's looking good! :happydance:

:wohoo: That's great Jess! So happy for you! Any idea when yet??

Congrats!! :hugs:

:wohoo: So happy for you!!! If he's anything like my hubby, he'll soon get used to the idea after a bit more of the baby talk :D x x x

:wohoo: That's great Jess! So happy for you! Any idea when yet??

Congrats!! :hugs:

Thanks !!! I have no idea.. Ideally I would do it asap so they won't have a big age gap and once they're both in pre-school I can go back to uni and focus on my career etc. It's pointless to wait until Josh goes to pre-school, start uni and then after uni having another baby.. It's a 6years wait!

Though I still have to discuss with my man. We can afford another baby, but we need to move into somewhere bigger first !

:wohoo: So happy for you!!! If he's anything like my hubby, he'll soon get used to the idea after a bit more of the baby talk :D x x x

:rofl: Well I talk to him everyday about it ! The poor man never gets a break :rofl: He might as well just say yes to have some peace and quiet !

Thats awesome......me and my DH waited so long waiting for everything to be perfect before bringing another little one into the family that we said just screw it lets go ahead and try since our DS is 10 and you know things will never be perfect anyways. So congrats to yall. hope you can start trying and get a :bfp:real soon:hugs:

Woohoo!!! Good luck and I hope you convince your hubby and get blessed with #2 ASAP! ^_^

Ohhh hope you convince oh soon then you can come over to ttc madness!!

My oh had no say in it:rofl:

That's great news! I hope you have a little brother or sister to the handsome guy in your avatar on the way soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->