Well (mostly!) ladies, now RNW is over, what have you got?!

T-Bex

Mother of one
Reaction score
I know it can't just be me who couldn't resist a few bargains!

We got;

1 Large Itti Snap in One Fushia
1 " " Lime
1 " " Turquoise
1 " " Danube
1 Large Itti All in One Spectra
1 Close Parent wet bag (small)

I love the limited edition prints; very pretty!

I got one or two BG organics... :blush: :winkwink:

I didn't get any! :nope: hubby put me on a nappy ban- boo!

i didnt get any either, bloody wedding :( but we have danube and spectra- those along with Fleur are my fave nappies!! (and the lime, fuschia and turq are my fave block colour ittis, excellent choices! ;) )

12 medium aio itti's - needed cos she outgrew the smalls and not much dearer to buy new while the offer was on

2 itti wet bags - free with plum promotion - fuchsia and Danube

8 wnss :blush: got carried away but justified with 10% off and paid for with eBay earnings, plus she did need more mediums

And just ordered 6 SIO ittis, just to extend my days between washing!

All I got was one flip cover and one organic insert!! After RNW I bought a Green Carbon Living wrap and I just bought an Itti Tutto and an Itti D'lish today as I saw the Cheeks and Cherries offers :)

So I thought I didn't get much but now I think about it I got..

An Itti wetbag in Fleur
2 large Bambootys (for Leni)
1 Itti retro circles (for Leni)
1 chocolate Itti (for Leni)
1 small red Itti (for my demo kits for the council)
1 Itti in some other pattern (for a christening present)

Ok so I wasn't as restrained as I thought :blush:

i didnt get any either, bloody wedding :( but we have danube and spectra- those along with Fleur are my fave nappies!! (and the lime, fuschia and turq are my fave block colour ittis, excellent choices! ;) )

I ordered them colours too :happydance:

Add 2 Itti Tuttos and an SIO to my list of bought items... Literally zero self restraint...

This only applies to brand new purchases right?!

I ordered a flip wrap and 3 stay dry inserts just to try them, and an econobum wrap also, as I genuinely did need a new wrap. And babylegs. And then a £2 changing mat just to put in with a wee pressie for a friend's new babba.

I ordered disana wool pants. I waited til RNW in case they were on offer anywhere, but didn't see them anywhere with even 10% off so ordered from usual place at usual price.

I got a few second hand bits too.

I bought loads and can't even remember half of it :blush:
About 12 tuttos, 2 flips, extra inserts for both, large bambooty wetbag,dream dri pop in, three nappy trial kit of best sellers, fleece liners...loads! To be fair I'm only just starting cloth so am still establishing a stash for two babies! Lol

About 12 tuttos, 2 flips, extra inserts for both, large bambooty wetbag,dream dri pop in, three nappy trial kit of best sellers, fleece liners...loads! To be fair I'm only just starting cloth so am still establishing a stash for two babies! Lol

Ok you just reassured me that I really didn't buy as many as I could have done. Thank you :)

Hmm

2 Bitti Boos - red and yellow
2 Teenyfits in mushrooms and frutti tutti (both for baby yet to be conceived)

Post RNW in sale
2 Tuttos in Lime and Fuchsia which were two colours I liked but didn't have.
1 Blueberry coverall in Giraffes

Oh boy I need to do a destash.

I got a flip organic day pack - 2 covers & 6 inserts plus 4 econobum prefolds. I was chuffed they were all reduced so much. :)

Oh, and I bought 2 Tutto's in the sale, because I've not tried them yet... :blush:

i am the same i can not remember what i bought at all.

I think it was:

6 flip covers about 16 stay drys
2 BG AIO's
2 itti de lish
an ellas house bumhugger

i also bought and sent back 3 bambootys and a bamboozle stretchy- just confusing myself at this stage with trying so many different brands:haha:

i got

1 clementine flip with stay dry insert
2 flip organic inserts
1 large itti aqua essence
1 large itti retro circles
1 happy heinys in crocs
1 imse vimse swim nappy ( dont know if this counts lol )
1 medium fuzzibuns

and im sure theres one more i cant think of.
eeee i didnt think id bought loads untill i wrote them all down !

oh i remember now. i bought two one size tots wraps, a green and blue with white stars :)

I can't remember exactly, but I got...

About 25 flip organic inserts
7 Flip covers
15 BG V4s- artist prints
5 BG Organics
8 stay dry flip inserts
1 bitti boo
1 thirsties wrap- blackbirds
1 tots bots stretchy
1 itti SIO- purple
5 easyfit v2s

...I did sell my entire stash of bg organics just before RNW though. And then remembered how awesome they were for car journeys etc so promptly bought 5 of them again lol. :dohh: oh and I use the organic inserts inside my V4s, hence why there's so many.

Aaaand 12 teenyfits and 12 newborn BGs for my preggo friend.

Ok you just reassured me that I really didn't buy as many as I could have done. Thank you :)

lol :) i need to start saving money back into my account each week that be don't buy any sposies cos i'm broke now and can't tell OH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->