Well nesting really kicked in

girlibird

Reaction score
Due date is 11/11/13

Since 30 weeks I've been nesting ended up in hospital at wk 31 received sterile shots..
Had to go for a growth scan as baby felt big..

Well his 5lb5 at week 33 ... So she gave me an estimated due date of 26-10-13

Well last two days my nesting has become real bad I've scrubbed walls floors cleaned and belched everything and every room in the house lol

Well Monday evening I started vomiting but did not feel poorly with it.
Yesterday I was an emotional hormonal nutcase lol

And today I've been feeling very different .. I can't settle I'm really anxious and have a really bad heavy feeling between legs

I've even just drew out a map of my children's school so who ever collects them can find their classrooms...

Don't think I'll be pregnant much longer :-/

Hahaha! That's cute :)

DH claims I'm nesting. He keeps laughing that I am making all this food but its not in the fridge, but the freezer. Our freezer is almost full! He teases me that I'm restless about freezing food. I don't think I am, but I also didn't know I was nesting with DD ether when all the kitchen cabinets and drawers had to be organized and cleaned out ;)

I've started nesting as well, and I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow. I've gone through my kids things and gotten rid of a ton of old stuff they don't wear/use, rearranged my basement, cleaned all the baby's clothes, washed some walls etc. As I'm going through my house I'm making mental notes on what I still want/need to do...like cleaning out the fridge, cleaning the heating vent covers etc. LOL

My back is gonna break, but my house will be spotless!!
I hope your little one sticks it out for a little while longer! :)

Lol nesting is so funny when u actually sit n think about what you've done..
My hubby is away in France not home till sat night... I'm petrified his going to miss this birth ( who will I scream at) :)
When I think of everything I've done.. I've moved wardrobes in my room brought new bedside tables (yesterday) hung all babies hits in a size order in wardrobe.. Cleaned out boys room 2sharing, lobbed a Chet of drawers as one shelf broken... Cleaned inside every cupboard in kitchen , washed the dog, bleached the bathrooms, painted nursery ,hallway n living room, ,

I'm going nuts lol..
Right now as I type this I've got a pain on front fanny bone.. N getting loads of braxon hicks..

Dog won't leave my side.
I chik mind sisters baby n even jut told him to tell my sister to keep her phone on her tonight????

What's going on lol

They changed your due date based on baby size? I'm jealous :haha: Pumpkin was estimated at 7 lbs at 34 weeks but they left my due date as is.

Yeah they said its too big to be wk33 as was measuring 35.4 days..

I'm not going by anything they say though as baby will come when his ready..

Past 2 days I've had real bad braxon hicks and have started throwing up again.. Also his deffo dropped as can hardly walk as feel his head between legs lol..

Got so excited last night woke up to strong af pains and really thought it had started but must of fell back asleep as woke up and nothing :-/

Few af cramps again now but he needs to hold on in there as hubby not back from holiday till sat night arghhhh

I've been awful with cleaning the past couple of weeks :(
Just started getting really uncomfy too... These last few weeks are tough on our bodies and minds I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->