Well that blew that theory out of the water...

whatwillbex

Reaction score
Had my scan yesterday and it's a boy!!! I'm in shock I was convinced it was a girl. We were meant to be team yellow but after a lot of tooing and throwing we cracked in the moment and it was hard to miss the boy bits and caved lol.
I had extreme morning sickness. Craving sweet things and all the other wives tales were pointing towards a girl.
Just goes to show...

I'm excited but have to admit a little nervous about having a boy but I don't know why.
I have to have another scan at a later date as the placenta was low but apart from that a healthy baby so very relieved as also looks like he is going to be on the larger side just like dd. Hope everyone else is enjoying their scans and seeing their future princes or princesses :flower:

How sweet!!
We are team yellow but dh is trying to convince me to find out at our anatomy scan in 2 weeks! He says because I keep referring to bump as a boy I'm setting myself up for some serious disappointment on birth day... I'm not convinced. I do tell myself it could be a girl but he's right I've got it in my head that baby is a boy!! So not sure how it will go if baby comes out a girl :haha:

Congrats on your healthy baby boy!!!! So exciting!!!

Congrats!!
I was so sure I was having a boy, I told dh we didn't even need the scan bc I was so sure. Turns out it's a girl lol!

Haha I was the same with dd and said the same. I think I had convinced myself after I got lucky with the dd guess that I was now some great baby predictor!
X

Congratulations! We've got our 20 week scan next Wednesday-I'm predicting another boy as we already have two lol x

Ah congrats!
I funnily enough craved more sweet with my first two which are boys.. this time sweet again but definitely savoury as well.. hello crisps and salad (not together!) but I'm sure this is boy three 😂

I'm also having a boy but everything pointed towards a girl (nub theory, skull theory, Heart rate, cravings and just everything) but I've had in confirmed by 2 ultrasound exams that he is a boy =)

Wow congratulations! ❤ I was absolutely convinced I was having another girl, And (although I was correct) every person around me, family friends etc said it was definitely a boy! Only because with my first little girl I had no morning sickness, craved fizzy coke, I was healthy and fine lovely hair skin and nails, carried really small.
This time I was horrific at the start, sickness and diarrhoea for about 3 weeks then nausea non stop til 12 weeks, I've been craving salty and sour lemon, I'm carrying way bigger, greasy hair brittle nails and spots lol. And it's another girl! I think the symptoms are just luck, every pregnancy is different.. but even from my 12 week scan there was no doubt in my mind that I've got another girl in there! It's been confirmed twice now aswell x

all the signs for my 3rd pointed to a girl but boy no3 is cooking nicely :thumbup: i honestly think that none of it matters. All pregnancies are different.

Congrats on your little boy. x

I have 4 lil boys and all my pregnancies were different throughout..... I am oh with no:5 and this pregnancy is keeping with tradition and is completely different again I am nearer the half way mark and I am still super sick nausea constantly super sleepy as well as a number of other things.

I am finding out on Sunday what I'm having I have no clue at all!! Xx

Everyone was so sure that we were having a girl based on all the silly old wives' tales... It was so funny to me when the anatomy scan showed unmistakable boy parts! lol

Congrats on team blue! :blue:

I wanted to go team yellow with this baby but we also caved at the last moment. I envy you mommas that can wait it out because it is torture wondering what you're carrying LOL! We've found out we are also team blue and I'm scared too. My first DS was a handful. He is just now starting to settle down at 3 years old. I'm just hoping this guy I'm carrying now is a little calmer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->