Well that was stupid!

LoveCakes

Reaction score
Argh I'm stressing myself out.

I had some light brown bleeding yesterday and was quite upset. I've had very few symptoms compared to last time too. I had one last cb digi left I wanted to see 3+ weeks a last took one a week yesterday. Since I was worried about the bleeding I took it even though I had had a wee an hour before and it was really dilute.

So it still said 2-3 weeks and made me feel worse :(

I'll not get out to the pharmacy again till tomorrow and will make sure it's a darker sample like normal!

I know I sound obsessive but I had a lot of bad bleeding in my last pregnancy and though she's now sleeping beside me it ruined the first few months, I was really hoping to enjoy this one since everyone says you're more relaxed second time around!

Aww Hun sorry your feeling like this !!!! Good luck with the next test Hun xxx

Dont feel disheartened hun, remember they are conception indicator ones but they are not 100% accurate, think when you go for a scan, sometimes they put you back a few days or a week even.. Im sure all is more than fine in there hun, sometimes its the diff of just a few miu of hcg that needed to take you into the 3+ on those tests...

Got my 3+ this morning phew and an early scan at the fertility clinic on wednesday. I saw a heartbeat at 6+1 last time so hoping to see the same as I'll be 6+3.

Still a little brown bleeding but it's easing

Ah i bet your a lil relieved now :) i had light brown bleeding from 5dpo up way past 7-8 wks with my son, think he implanted on a vessel, fingers crossed nothing this time...

I didn't ever get a positive with my second baby, nevermind it getting stronger. Don't worry until you have a reason to worry. I also had tonnes of bleeding with him - He's 8 months and healthy :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->