Well- Today SUCKED!

Those days are hard for sure :(
:hug:

THis thread is really striking a chord with me today. I've lost count of the amount of people getting pregnant since we started TTC 2 years ago. One of my best friend's lied to my face about being pregnant and I still don't understand why. I feel so stupid when people don't want to tell me. I thought I was Ok recently and then I checked facebook and saw 2 status updates about being pregnant. I knew about one but the other was news. Does anyone else find themselves hoping that people they know will have problems TTC too just so that they might understand just a little bit? Then I feel bad afterwards.... Sorry for rambling... I'm off to finish this bottle of wine and enojoy not being pregnant for once!!!

I do feel that way, and I feel like a horrible person for feeling that way. I have one friend that had been trying for about a year, got pregnant the same time as our other close friend, but she lost the baby. I feel really bad for her b/c they both would have been due in December, so everytime we see our preggo friend, she knows that should have been her too. We lean on each other for support, even though we have different fertility issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->