well today was interesting.:p

xx_Holli_xx

Pregnant with a princess
Reaction score
okay so my morning sickness has been getting way out of hand and the meds the midwife and previously prescribed me had stopped working so i decided to give my midwife a call because i could not eat or drink anything for 3 days because i could not hold anything down.
so around 2:30 this afternoon i went to see my midwife she called me back did a full exam and took urine to see it i was dehydrated, and then she said we were gonna try to find my baby's heart beat on the Doppler!! i was so ecstatic!
so i laid back and she put the gel on the Doppler (which was extremely burning hot) and found the heart beat almost immediately!!! once she found it the baby kept jumping around and she had to chase it :p she said if the little thing jumped around anymore she wouldn't be able to find it. the baby's heart beat there was a strong healthy 170!!! :cloud9:

Yay :happydance: how exciting!!! I bet that made your day!! Did she decide on anything for the morning sickness?

Aww, congrats! I remember hearing the heartbeat for the first time. It's so exciting... it's just magical when you hear that little "woosh, woosh, woosh" :cloud9:
Hope your morning sickness clears up soon! Good luck! :flow:

yeah it did i was smiling constantly!!!
and yes she put me on zofran which you put under your tongue and it dissolves.... but i couldn't get it filled till tomorrow so i hope!!! that i don't get too sick tomorrow!
and after i went to the midwife she wanted me to go to the hospital and get fluids. so i went there and got admitted.... i was dehydrated! im so happy to be home now!

and thank you so much we can't wait!! and woahh your getting close to meeting your lil one:) are you excited:D

I'm really excited-- and SO nervous! I actually have to call my doctor tomorrow to get my test results. They were talking about inducing me if the protein in my urine is high. I'll know tomorrow morning. I'm kind of terrified that they may induce me tomorrow. :shock:

yeah it did i was smiling constantly!!!
and yes she put me on zofran which you put under your tongue and it dissolves.... but i couldn't get it filled till tomorrow so i hope!!! that i don't get too sick tomorrow!
and after i went to the midwife she wanted me to go to the hospital and get fluids. so i went there and got admitted.... i was dehydrated! im so happy to be home now!

Oh gotcha!! I hope that it'll help you more then the last medication! :)
Uh oh :( how long did that take?? Sounds so shitty.

aww im sure all will go fine:) although its a little earlier:)
and skye i know!!! i was like please please work. and it took 5 Hours:/ and my veins are small so they had to put my iv in my FINGER! that hurt and then they poked me again for blood work

aww im sure all will go fine:) although its a little earlier:)
and skye i know!!! i was like please please work. and it took 5 Hours:/ and my veins are small so they had to put my iv in my FINGER! that hurt and then they poked me again for blood work

You'll have to let me know how this medication does!! I'm 24 weeks tomorrow! Doesn't that seem crazy?! :) seems like yesterday when I first found out :wacko: lol.
Oh my gosh!!! That seems like it would NOT be fun!!

I love it too:) i just cant stop smiling!
and omg!!! your getting so close gurlie :p

:) September will be here before you know it:D
nd i bet Chrissy not long now:D

Hehe, yeah... I'm getting super excited and anxious :blush:

Skye I can't believe you're about to be 24 weeks :hugs:

I hope so Holli!! I just honestly want a boring pregnancy :haha: this cyst is ruining it for me!!!!
Chrissy I know- seems crazy right??

i know!! im sorry did you have that surgery yet??? i couldn't seem to find your update?
and Chrissy i will be cheering you on!

Leah! oh thank god lol you dont know how great it was to hear that/ see that!
my morning sickness is absolutely excruciating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"