Well what do you think?

Stay here!! We will miss you otherwise :cry:

Actually, maybe you should stay here until you have it definitely confirmed and then move over. I can't wait to move over to 1st trimester!!! But yours definitely looks like a :bfp: especially if it came up in 30 seconds. How many dpo are you?

Def a positive, congrats Have a Happy and Healthy 9 months

Out of curiosity what strength test did you use - 10mIU?

Wow hun!! Thats definitely a bfp!! Congratulations!! Have a happy & healthy 9 months!! xx

Out of curiosity what strength test did you use - 10mIU?

yeah I did, I've got a CB digi on order from Ebay, so gonna keep testing with 10miu and then with the digi when my lines are strong on ic, hopefully it will be weekend

Did you just get that second line today? (Im 10 dpo, did a 10 mIU test but it was negative... hence my curiosity! :rofl:)

Its fab news for you! Keep posting your pics as the line gets darker!!! :happydance:

Did you just get that second line today? (Im 10 dpo, did a 10 mIU test but it was negative... hence my curiosity! :rofl:)

Its fab news for you! Keep posting your pics as the line gets darker!!! :happydance:

I got a very faint line at 11dpo and then today at 13dpo (roughly I'm not too sure when I o'd) I got this line

Big congrats:happydance: Hope to see you in first tri soon xxx

congratulation hunny!!! i am soooooo pleased for you H&H 9 months xxxxxx

I made the plunge and went over to first tri, just to introduce myself :)

yay! congrats hun, so so so so so happy for you!!! :) what signs were u having again? You must be so excited... :):):) have a safe and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->