Well...

Firstly congratulations x

Um...exhausted, overwhelmed and sad. I feel like I'm going to miss out on Charlotte being a baby cause she's gonna have to grow up faster than I'd like. I really feel like this isn't fair to her. :hissy: And I feel really badly for feeling like this and for not being excited.

Shock esspecially as you said in the below quote you were preventing :hugs:Little miss won't miss out on being a baby they are going to be close in age so one can't grow up quicker than the other anyway and Mummy will make sure both have their baby time but because they are so close in age they will pretty much play together as time goes on - I love the idea of that :happydance: Moo will be around 14/15 months old when #2 is here depending if baby arrives early like Moo did. & you know I'm not going to tell fibs it's quite blergh being pregnant with baby so young but it's also flew by!!

Thansk y'all. I am very shocked. Was NOT expecting it, specially since we've used protection EVERY time since my LMP. Not sure what in the world we're going to do. Obviously I am going to keep it, but...dunno how financially and with another one that will just be turning one. YIKES!
Financially - Well you provide all the basics no-matter what Mum just does :hugs: and you'll provide the biggest essential LOVE ...right?
You have baby stuff that LO will grow into as Missy has grown out or growing out of ...

Bump#2 has a couple of new things or will do by the end and some of its just because :blush:
Bouncer
Swing
Bottles
Steriliser
Crib (second)

Other than that Caitlins getting her first bed in time baby will be in crib until ready for cot - Caitlin will move from cot to bed and I'll need an extra pair of draws & yer a double buggy I'm actualy considering a stroller rather than anything woopy because it looks good!

Sorry I've rambled but try not to worry over pennies us Mummys will starve before baby does without so stay calm because that won't be needed :hugs:

Theres been a few blerghs with being pregnnat and a few 'oh ****s' thinking ahead :lol: but I can also see all the great things about 2 close in age. You'll get through a tiring pregnancy better relaxed.

Good luck hun & seriously congratualtions x

Sorry I've waffled big time! :blush:

Thank you Wobbles! I was totally freaking out. DH wants me to get a...ahem...'bad thing' and I totally don't think I could do it. I'm just....blah. I think everything will be okay though. Thank you for all your encouragment!

Hang in there PBM!!!! :hugs: I can imagine that its a huge shocker for you guys, but a blessing in disguise!!

Congrats. Things will be ok, no matter how hard they might seem, they will always be ok. Like Wobbles said, there will be tons of stuff you have from Charlotte that the new LO can use too, (a big reason I started buying neutral colored things!) I cant believe you went through so much to conceive Charlotte and then fell pregnant while using protection with this LO. Kinda like Wobbles too huh? Anyway, huge congrats lady! Im envious!! :)

omg!

huge congrats!
howdo you feel?

Um...exhausted, overwhelmed and sad. I feel like I'm going to miss out on Charlotte being a baby cause she's gonna have to grow up faster than I'd like. I really feel like this isn't fair to her. :hissy: And I feel really badly for feeling like this and for not being excited.

I'm sure it'll take a while to get used to the idea of having another while Charlotte's still young, but you are not going to miss out on anything with her :hugs: With them being so close in age I'm sure they'll love growing up together too.

I hope your scan goes well :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->